Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 04-14-2015, 04:22 AM   #46
Notjohn
mostly an observer
Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Notjohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicycoMania View Post
I am beginning to wonder if this may be a 64-bit version problem?
Certainly I have never experienced any crashes, explained or unexplained! Running Windows 7 Professional 32-bit.
Notjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 03:29 PM   #47
ebookreadr
Enthusiast
ebookreadr began at the beginning.

Device: nook
I saw this thread while searching for another issue. I had a problem with Sigil crashing when editing more than one ebook getting the same error. I spent months trying different things (updating/removing/reinstalling MS Visual C++..., Multiple versions of Sigil, clean removal/installs, etc.). The problem ended up being the display driver. Once I updated it - no more crashes.
Good luck.
ebookreadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
0.8.5, 64-bit, crash