Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-01-2011, 12:16 AM   #46
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I am wondering if the Kindle Touch might have the same audio input feature. Apparently there is no mic (as K3 has for some reason) despite a couple of suspicious looking holes next to the audio jack. I can't really see what is there, have not yet seen a teardown for KT yet.
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:02 AM   #47
samefly
...different @#$%
samefly began at the beginning.

Device: kindle fire
I'm still on the fence about getting a kindle fire but being able to record definitely makes it more appealing. Would using it with a mini mic to record lectures be feasible? If so which mini mic would you recommend? On amazon they all seem to have mixed reviews.
samefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2012, 11:59 PM   #48
salsaguy
Addict
salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.salsaguy can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Fire (1st Gen), Kindle Touch, KFHD 8.9 No Ads
Just tried it myself with my Body Glove earbuds which has the 3 ring plug.
Installed a voice recorder app and tested it and it works
salsaguy is offline   Reply With Quote