Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 05-02-2012, 12:57 PM   #46
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
When I said I thought the Nooks had superior technology, I was going by things (unspecified) that I'd read.

After looking at the Glow and playing with it, I've decided that the disadvantages to the Nook and the B&N ecosystem outweigh the coolness of the glow feature.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #47
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
When I said I thought the Nooks had superior technology, I was going by things (unspecified) that I'd read.

After looking at the Glow and playing with it, I've decided that the disadvantages to the Nook and the B&N ecosystem outweigh the coolness of the glow feature.
Fair enought. I do also agree.

However, I'm glad that B&N brought the glow feature and was 1st, at least in USA. That brings more options to customers and push others to innovate as well. Kudos for that.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert