Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-21-2010, 01:16 AM   #31
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by animedude01 View Post
Just to add to the mix, I'm having issues with the battery gauge not changing at all on the most recent firmware. It always shows a full charge! Even when the battery died (assuming it died as the laptop didn't recognize the reader, the reader didn't respond to anything, didn't respond to a reset, and started working after I recharged it) it still showed a full charge!

Maybe a firmware issue with the new firmware on the Pocket Pro?
Have you tried turning off your PP, unscrewing the battery cover, unplugging the battery and reseating it? Could be the third wire on the battery isn't seated properly and making contact.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #32
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Have you tried turning off your PP, unscrewing the battery cover, unplugging the battery and reseating it? Could be the third wire on the battery isn't seated properly and making contact.
I actually did that when I thought the reader had locked up. I've read that someone else has the same issue, so maybe it's related to the various issues with the firmware that Astak pulled? I'll wait for the firmware re-release and see if that resolves the issue.
animedude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert