Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-08-2009, 09:26 AM   #31
MasterCom7
MasterCom7 began at the beginning.

Device: Waiting for big screen reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
welcome! hope you are comfy and have lots of time, hope you're single and have no needy relatives bc from now on you'll be on 2 hours of sleep. All your time will be spent on looking for your perfect wife... err i mean ereader, then after the wedding your time will be spent on researching more books, formatting, troubleshooting and of course reading.

your doomed now.
You must be a psychic... really .

Because that's exactly what's happening to me

My eyes have doubled the size from all that reading and searching in my quest for the right other half.

Firstly I fell in love with the iLiad. She stunned me with a sexy glance from her beautiful big eyes (8''). And she was from a good family. Royal ancestors (Philips). I wanted to give her flowers (my wallet), put my hands all over her body, take her to bed.

But then I turned my head and there were other looky-looky girls all around me. The petite Sony with charming finesse and hidden talents..
The ever responsible eSlick with a reliable character to support me with my bad habits (PDF addict).

And this so much talked girl, the readermate of the month, who's coming to town soon, Textra, she looks so promising with her lovely outfit and mysterious face, I feel she's really inviting me to touch her.Caress her. Make her come...alive

Finally the tall sporty girl, incredible body, for whom everyone is talking about. Plastic Locic Reader, the Isinbayeva of liseuses. She looks like a champion.

Oh my good Lord. What I'm gonna do. I am so lost. I need a sign from the heavens to keep me in track.
MasterCom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:07 AM   #32
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Ah, they're so cute when they first become addicted...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2009, 12:08 PM   #33
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Remember you can always have a e-reader harem (ask pshrynk). Most of the users here have several to satisfy all of thier fantasies (scifi, romantic, horror ect.) plus I don't think the ladies mind; unless you sell them!

The fun starts after you pick one/several!
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 01:53 PM   #34
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I've only got two (three if you count my tOuch). That just makes me a bigamist. Nate's the real polygamist. He's got antiques that he reads on!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #35
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I've only got two (three if you count my tOuch). That just makes me a bigamist. Nate's the real polygamist. He's got antiques that he reads on!
If you are a bigamist, then I guess that makes me a hexadecimagamist.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #36
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
How do you know which one you're taking to bed each night?
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #37
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I actually prefer menage a cinq.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:48 PM   #38
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
random number generator.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #39
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterCom7 View Post
You must be a psychic... really .

Because that's exactly what's happening to me

My eyes have doubled the size from all that reading and searching in my quest for the right other half.

Firstly I fell in love with the iLiad. She stunned me with a sexy glance from her beautiful big eyes (8''). And she was from a good family. Royal ancestors (Philips). I wanted to give her flowers (my wallet), put my hands all over her body, take her to bed.

But then I turned my head and there were other looky-looky girls all around me. The petite Sony with charming finesse and hidden talents..
The ever responsible eSlick with a reliable character to support me with my bad habits (PDF addict).

And this so much talked girl, the readermate of the month, who's coming to town soon, Textra, she looks so promising with her lovely outfit and mysterious face, I feel she's really inviting me to touch her.Caress her. Make her come...alive

Finally the tall sporty girl, incredible body, for whom everyone is talking about. Plastic Locic Reader, the Isinbayeva of liseuses. She looks like a champion.

Oh my good Lord. What I'm gonna do. I am so lost. I need a sign from the heavens to keep me in track.

Honey, I don't know about a sign from the heavens, I think you just need a date!!

phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:15 PM   #40
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I offer the following photograph of some of Nate's reading devices that I took last year at the MobileRead Meet-up for the Washington, DC area in Herndon, VA.

The only item I remember that was not Nate's was the wooden case on the right. It was handcrafted by master woodworker Yvan for Bob Russell.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ReadingDevices.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	335.9 KB
ID:	27322  
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #41
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Actually, 6 of the items are not mine: the PDA, larger tablet, and wood case in the back row, and in the fron row the other PDA, the Psion5, and the PRS-500.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #42
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Honey, I don't know about a sign from the heavens, I think you just need a date!!

Actually, I prefer raisins....
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 10:34 PM   #43
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
Actually, I prefer raisins....
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:03 AM   #44
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Quote:
For everyone of you that has more than one e-reading device just give it away to a person completely unknown to you. Share your passion and make the first step to cure yourselves !
Well you know I would... Except I really need my iPaq to keep track of my appointments, and my Cybook is a friend of more than a year, and then there is my BeBook... well I can't give away my BeBook I've only had it for a few weeks and I haven't really gotten to know it yet. So, I guess the answer is no, I can't really just give away one of my beloved reading friends.

Quote:
(Oh my god. I am really addicted. I WANT to be that uknown person. I want a lot of e-readers. And e-books. MORE .MORE. MORE)
Don't worry it won't take you long to become one of us. When I first came here all I had was an iPaq and the thought of maybe getting a dedicated eBook reader. I knew I wanted eInk, didn't have enough $ to get an iLiad and couldn't get a Kindle due to geographical limitations. Thanks to this wonderful group of enablers I now have *2* eBook Readers and keep finding more that I want!
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote