WD40 10 30.30%
Dada 3 9.09%
Frilled lizards 4 12.12%
Nutella 8 24.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2008, 01:17 PM   #31
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
I always knew we had to be mad , and it's not even March .....
Hope you've all got your innoculations up to date , 'cause it looks like the
silliness is spreading , rather infectious , and might break out into other threads ..

Do we have to pay for a licence to be crazy , be born so , or can it be earned ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 01:28 PM   #32
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
General Relativity, cuz it's about time he got a promotion. Egg Whites cuz I really don't LIKE green eggs with my ham, thank you. Mozzle and quasiperiodicity cuz I love a challenge to my tongue. And Taylor514ce cuz I still think his avatar is cuuuuute.

Oh, and by the way, wasn't the question "what is 6 times 9"? I just love the thought that we are meant to be counting using base 13. We lost the extra fingers n toes somewhere, I guess.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2008, 01:31 PM   #33
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Indulge, hey we are part of the silliness. Well at least NatCh and I are part. No one ever said we were sane.
Anyone who does ought to have his head examined.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:00 PM   #34
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
Anyone who does ought to have his head examined.
You mean you haven't been tested ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:09 PM   #35
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
I need to have my head examined. Apparently everyone uses it as a bulletin board, and a place to stick handy reminders. I wish the squirrel wrangler would get busy, that particular note is starting to itch.

(Credit where due: Zelda made my current avatar.)
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2008, 03:04 PM   #36
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Dear Forum Administrator,

Please accept my humble apologies for the recent conduct of myself and several other individuals. I understand that the noise level in The Lounge has reached unprecedented proportions and that the din is now so intense that it is disrupting the very important work going on in the adjoining suites. I understand that you find this situation unacceptable and that you feel our conduct is bizarre. Again, I apologize. But I have a note from my mother that says I am a good child (or was it that I am childish?) and that I should be forgiven (not forgiven?) for my deeds (misdeeds?). Anyway, I have it here with me somewhere and I'll let you know when I find it. In the meantime, I think you have a much more serious problem with the unhealthy and unnatural infatuation of one member (curvaceousbutnaivelybadgoodDeb) with the Cavernous Cranial Container. I strongly recommend that you call the Forum Counselor immediately.

Thank you and good day.
VR
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 03:57 PM   #37
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I failed. No worries, I'll study for the next poll.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:05 PM   #38
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I was once a member of another forum (I know it is hard to believe, but it is true.) Before it was taken over by a traveling band of Swiss watch salesmen there was a thread somewhat like this one called "Random Insanity." Once that forum had respect, page rankings, and even members. They (the new management of traveling Swiss watch salesmen, although they would also lease watches) decided to kill off the "Random Insanity" thread resulting in a massive decline in members, ad-revenues shrinking to near zero or below, and the loss of their page rank. Today their page rank is still below NatCh's "Watch Stainless Steel Barb Wire Rust in Real Time" web site.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #39
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
I need to have my head examined. Apparently everyone uses it as a bulletin board, and a place to stick handy reminders. I wish the squirrel wrangler would get busy, that particular note is starting to itch.

i suspect the squirrel problem will be ongoing, so sadly, you may be stuck (ar ar ar) with that note for quite some time.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:12 PM   #40
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I was once a member of another forum (I know it is hard to believe, but it is true.) Before it was taken over by a traveling band of Swiss watch salesmen there was a thread somewhat like this one called "Random Insanity." Once that forum had respect, page rankings, and even members. They (the new management of traveling Swiss watch salesmen, although they would also lease watches) decided to kill off the "Random Insanity" thread resulting in a massive decline in members, ad-revenues shrinking to near zero or below, and the loss of their page rank. Today their page rank is still below NatCh's "Watch Stainless Steel Barb Wire Rust in Real Time" web site.
there's a valuable lesson to be learned here.

i beleive it's something along the lines of "even rusting barb wire will get a few hits from time to time."
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #41
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post

Want me to scratch it?? Can I, can I, huh, huh, huh?? I might accidentally huggg you while I'm at it. If my two shih tzus aren't looking. (They'd object.)
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:54 PM   #42
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
I am overcome with an intensely male and juvenile desire... to see Zelda and Xena have a sword fight.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:57 PM   #43
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Want me to scratch it?? Can I, can I, huh, huh, huh?? I might accidentally huggg you while I'm at it. If my two shih tzus aren't looking. (They'd object.)
Oh, Counselor! Over here! This be your patient.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 05:14 PM   #44
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Really. No votes for WD40? And here I thought I was being counter-cultural by avoiding that choice.

Of course, we could be all engaging in counter culturality and therefore the clear winner IS WD 40. Hadn't thought of that.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #45
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i beleive it's something along the lines of "even rusting barb wire will get a few hits from time to time."
Yeah, it's up to 3.5 in the last 32 months. The .5 guy wandered in by mistake.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, frilled lizards, marcel duchamp, nutella, planethead, unutterable silliness