Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-25-2017, 08:15 PM   #31
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
The problem seemed to be caused by the Prime Day discount; at least that's what I'm assuming. But I would think that the same 30 percent discount drove a lot of clothes shopping that day, and consequently there are probably a lot of people like me who bought a wrong size and want to make an exchange, yet Amazon doesn't have a mechanism in place to make that easy.
I have not tried wardrobe yet myself, but I think it would help a lot for exchanges. I do see certain items now that are on product pages that are wardrobe items now.

Last edited by pdurrant; 07-26-2017 at 03:09 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:28 PM   #32
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
The problem seemed to be caused by the Prime Day discount; at least that's what I'm assuming. But I would think that the same 30 percent discount drove a lot of clothes shopping that day, and consequently there are probably a lot of people like me who bought a wrong size and want to make an exchange, yet Amazon doesn't have a mechanism in place to make that easy.
There will always be sales going on, even after Prime Wardrobe goes live. Amazon needs to deal with that fairly.
Advert