Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-25-2016, 03:18 PM   #31
Zelandi
Enthusiast
Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Letto Frontlight/cybook muse
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Ah yes I see what you mean. From the Avatar I didn't realize it was digital. I do both pencil and digital work but have been away from it for a while....see my sig if interested.
I like your pencil portraits I've never done many humans.

I work some traditional too. As far as I'm concerned, it's the same way to work, just different materials. At least the way I do it.

Traditional raven <-- link
Zelandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:24 PM   #32
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandi View Post

I work some traditional too. As far as I'm concerned, it's the same way to work, just different materials. At least the way I do it.

Wow. That raven is amazing.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2016, 03:27 PM   #33
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:

You can friend me on Facebook. Look for the giant smiley.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:29 PM   #34
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Yes nice pastel work! I love pastels but have only done digital pastels (Corel Painter). I need lots more practice there. I too work the same way with digital or traditional ....blank page and start drawing or painting....
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:31 PM   #35
Zelandi
Enthusiast
Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zelandi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

covingtoncat73: Thank you

Cinisajoy: I can't find ypu there.
I'm Zab Nilsson. The raven is my avatar.
Advert
Old 08-25-2016, 03:38 PM   #36
Zelandi
Enthusiast

Quote:
Yes nice pastel work! I love pastels but have only done digital pastels (Corel Painter). I need lots more practice there. I too work the same way with digital or traditional ....blank page and start drawing or painting....
Thank you
It's colored pencil + watercolor in that particular one, but I've done pastels too

I like Krita for a painting program. It's free, try it out if you're curious. But I never liked Corel, so if you're happy with that perhaps Krita is not for you. I like how easy it is to layer, add, remove in digital, but at the same time it's difficult to get the whole image looking like one, and not looking sloppy... While in traditional it feels like a lot of texture and ''togetherness'' in the images just come without effort..

I just recently (this summer) tried colored pencils seriously and surprised myself by liking them a lot! But it was a coloring group that opened my eyes to how colored pencil can be blended and stuff. That really helped.
Old 08-25-2016, 04:07 PM   #37
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
covingtoncat73: Thank you

Cinisajoy: I can't find ypu there.
I'm Zab Nilsson. The raven is my avatar.
Try Cindy Jo.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 04:09 PM   #38
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Mine is also a "selfie." Of course I've been dead for decades. It was a surprise to me to find that an 'afterlife' does exist. Only it's as a wraith haunting a number of discussion boards.
Old 08-25-2016, 04:13 PM   #39
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Mine is also a "selfie." Of course I've been dead for decades. It was a surprise to me to find that an 'afterlife' does exist. Only it's as a wraith haunting a number of discussion boards.
Best Selfie evar!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 04:27 PM   #40
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Quote:
Best Selfie evar!
Indeed. It is an awesome Selfie. LOL.

covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 06:34 PM   #41
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Mine is a selfie from a few yrs back. I haven't changed much though.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 07:17 PM   #42
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
Mine is also a selfie. I have extra toes so I can use the camera without my owner.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 07:23 PM   #43
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
My Avatar is the closest I'll ever come to being free-spirited. I really should find one of that Hallmark grumpy old lady so I can call it a selfie.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 08:16 PM   #44
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Mine is a selfie, too, of course! Or at least, while I'm on here, I keep thinking I look like that, just from seeing the avatar and sig. Self fulfilling power of suggestion? That, plus it indicates about the last time I paid attention to TV .... and you can see how long ago that was (if you know when the series aired).
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 09:30 AM   #45
cane
Enthusiast
cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3,Kindle Oasis 2016,2022 Basic kindle
Cool my dog Harley

This my dog Harley he runs the house
But is not spoiled very much :-)
cane is offline   Reply With Quote