Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #31
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Six and a halfth rule: no shirts, no underpants.
Sorry for the shirts, but does this qualify?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image011.jpg
Views:	338
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	12719  
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #32
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Well, I gotta go to the local super hardware store and pick up new doors for my house so that I can be enslaved for the entire weekend in an effort to attach the dam-ned things to my house. Everyone have a good weekend and I'll try to send out some covert messages between the lashings.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-09-2008, 05:40 PM   #33
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Well, I gotta go to the local super hardware store and pick up new doors for my house so that I can be enslaved for the entire weekend in an effort to attach the dam-ned things to my house. Everyone have a good weekend and I'll try to send out some covert messages between the lashings.
You know, those super stores have "people" that will do that stuff for you.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #34
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Sorry for the shirts, but does this qualify?
What's not to qualify, their legs reach all the way down to the ground.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:20 PM   #35
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
What's not to qualify, their legs reach all the way down to the ground.
...and their sporrans are filled with sweatmeats.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-10-2008, 08:50 PM   #36
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You know, those super stores have "people" that will do that stuff for you.

BOb
Yes, but my wife's cousin does the work for considerably cheaper, ie free. So I stand here and hand him the tools or beer that he requires.

We got one done today. Another was smashed to bits by the "People" at the superstore, so it's re-ordered. The second goes in tomorrow.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #37
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Yes, but my wife's cousin does the work for considerably cheaper, ie free. So I stand here and hand him the tools or beer that he requires.
Yes, I always endevour to have integral parts of my house envelope worked on by people drinking beer. But, the price did sound right.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:56 PM   #38
pshrynk

He's been a carpenter for so long that the withdrawal symptoms screw up his hammer aim, so he has to keep a loading dose going.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:17 PM   #39
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
He's been a carpenter for so long that the withdrawal symptoms screw up his hammer aim, so he has to keep a loading dose going.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 12:47 PM   #40
pshrynk

Well, both surviving doors installed and the pool up and running for the summer. Now all I need is actual warm weather here in the Great American Icebox, and I'm set. Until nest weekend when the to-do list will once again swell up like a tumescent thing that tumesces.

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness, utterable silliness