Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 05:17 PM   #16
Sukiyaki
Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sukiyaki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T-2, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
And just an FYI - all the Sony T2s came with the Harry Potter & the Philosophers Stone ebook coupon. They advertised black only but it came with all three.
I have the red one, it didn't come with the coupon. Everyone also keeps referring to sony desktop software, (In other threads) it didn't include any software and the package didn't list that it should have any. I was planning on using calibre anyway, but I thought I'd mention it.
Sukiyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:15 PM   #17
viiv
viiv began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
I have the red one, it didn't come with the coupon. Everyone also keeps referring to sony desktop software, (In other threads) it didn't include any software and the package didn't list that it should have any. I was planning on using calibre anyway, but I thought I'd mention it.
As I said, only Canadian model T2s come with the coupon in all three colours. For American models, only the black one comes with the coupon.
viiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2012, 04:46 PM   #18
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by viiv View Post
As I said, only Canadian model T2s come with the coupon in all three colours. For American models, only the black one comes with the coupon.
Says who? I watched a review on Youtube for the white model from an American company and they got the coupon. Canada doesn't get special models. I don't believe for a minute that only Canada got the first Harry Potter book coupon and US models didn't.

I know it was a limited number of them, it's not every single one months after the first release but it's laughable that Canada got something that the US didn't. There's no difference between models. None. Sony isn't going to take the time and differentiate the shipments for Canada from the US and only put coupons in the Canadian ones.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:48 PM   #19
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
The Sony desktop software is on the device itself. Connect the device to your computer and it'll load from there unless you've turned off autoplay. No electronic gadgets are packed with software disks these days. You either get it from the manufacturer's website, like iTunes, or it loads from the device itself.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote