Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 08-16-2009, 04:41 AM   #16
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayhanb View Post
sorry about my broken english
Your English is fine, but please, use punctuation.

P.S.: don't ask why I chose that smiley, I honestly don't know.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:10 AM   #17
ayhanb
ayhanb began at the beginning.

Device: q1u
i made a quick review
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B0hXZ-Rclo
ayhanb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-21-2009, 03:11 AM   #18
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasio View Post
Thanks for the tip. I've renamed the offending folder and it is gone from the book shelf. And my list of recent files is still there.
The list of recent files is in a file in the root of the device. (recentfiles.dat, I believe it was called). Very handy to know if you're just playing around with various files to see how they look (my recent file list was a mess!) and the software doesn't provide a way to clear it... You can just delete the file and it's empty again.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote