Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 02-26-2020, 03:32 PM   #16
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
When looking at my Oasis, I see no obvious way to see a list of both BOOKS and DOCS at the same time, when looking at Downloaded items.

I don't have a Fire tablet.
I'm looking at my Oasis (1) 's home screen, with titles showing and no pictures. At top left, DOWNLOADED is highlighted. When I press FILTER, nothing is checked. If I touch DOCS I see a small subset. If I touch BOOKS I see a larger subset.

If I touch BOOKS *again*, it un-checks it and presumably shows me both. (Yes, I paged through and saw the DOCS in the index.)

Give that a try. (I never looked at it till just now, but it seems to behave that way.)

Last edited by badgoodDeb; 02-26-2020 at 03:36 PM.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 03:44 PM   #17
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
I never realized I could have no option checked in the Filter. I just changed the filter depending on what book I wanted to show.

Duh.

Thanks!
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2020, 06:47 PM   #18
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
I never realized I could have no option checked in the Filter. I just changed the filter depending on what book I wanted to show.
That is a quirk of the Kindle user interface. Clinking on the checked item to deselect it is not very intuitive.
jhowell is online now   Reply With Quote