Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom.
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:10 AM   #17
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
anyone else obsessively checking email on the address registered with iRex?
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-30-2006, 09:30 AM   #18
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
nope...^^
but now you gave me an idea...:-)
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:49 AM   #19
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
i am very patient. I just belive (ohmmmmmmm) that they will ship my iLiad on Monday and i will have it in my hands on Tuesday. I wouldnt mind, if the "item shipped"-mail would arrive a few days later

/me goes dancing in the garden for good weather, early arrival of the iLiad and winning the soccer world cup 2006
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 09:54 AM   #20
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

well...i'm not so sure about the world cup...^^

@tribble
what is your status at the moment? Mine is "order confirmed, processing"

Last edited by CommanderROR; 06-30-2006 at 09:57 AM.
Advert
Old 06-30-2006, 10:02 AM   #21
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

@commanderROR
My status is: 06/30/2006 Paid not shipped Shipments will begin shortly
Old 06-30-2006, 10:15 AM   #22
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

what was it before? Did you pay with mastercard/visa?
Old 06-30-2006, 10:27 AM   #23
tribble
iLiad Maniac

payment by visa. And the status was like yours. order confirmed, processing. the status changed today.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:07 AM   #24
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

damn...so the order 470 will probably be a bit later...well...it was to be expected...:-)
Old 06-30-2006, 11:39 AM   #25
R2D2
Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
damn...
Well, this is the meditation and not the damnation thread: Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

;-)
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:55 AM   #26
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

sorry...OOOOMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 06-30-2006, 12:01 PM   #27
Riocaz
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ommmm,

(checks email)

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmm

(checks email)

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(Checks email)
Old 06-30-2006, 12:54 PM   #28
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

You can stop checking now Riocaz...I think they went home...^^

What's your order number?
Old 06-30-2006, 01:07 PM   #29
Riocaz

388, it's already updated (twice) today, I'm just being obsessive.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:17 PM   #30
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

oh boy...i can see what's going to happen...you'll all have your Iliads, only poor old me with my order number 470 will receive an "out of stock" mail next week...:-)

i'm still on "confirmed, processin" and will stay there till at least monday...so that means I won't have my Iliad before wednesday...ah well...maybe I'll be updated on monday or tuesday.