Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 01-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #16
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
I was about to start a thread asking for recommendations on books from MR authors, but there are several here.

I'm about to finish The Fountainhead again, and my first Honor Harrington will be done soon too, so I was thinking I'd probably read one of Carver's early books, and then have one more spot open. I'll probably fill it with something in here.
Oooh, the Honor Harrington books are good (at least the first few. I'm not much of a series reader, but I read several--enjoyed them quite a bit!)

Maria
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 05:46 PM   #17
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
In the Fantasy genre.

Tracey Falbe's "The Rys Chronicles". You can try the first book for free but I had purchased the four book series before I'd finished the first book. I've only read the first two but have really enjoyed both.

http://www.falbepublishing.com/braveluck/index.html
Tracy is MR member Falbe Publishing. She also has the first book on feedbooks and on MR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
Jeff Inlo's "Delver Magic - Sanctum's Breach"
The first book of a trilogy. I've only read the first but will be reading the others soon.

http://e-library.net/search.php?aut=Jeff%20Inlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
I enjoyed Jeff Inlo's Delver Magic series.
Jeff is MR member (jinlo)- his website with all his books and 1 book on feedbooks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Marseilles View Post
I was about to start a thread asking for recommendations on books from MR authors, but there are several here.

I'm about to finish The Fountainhead again, and my first Honor Harrington will be done soon too, so I was thinking I'd probably read one of Carver's early books, and then have one more spot open. I'll probably fill it with something in here.
Do you mean Jeffrey A. Carver (MR member- starrigger)?
His website listing his books and 3 books at feedbooks

Can you tell that I am a great supporter of MR authors?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2010, 09:07 PM   #18
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Do you mean Jeffrey A. Carver (MR member- starrigger)?
His website listing his books and 3 books at feedbooks
He's the one. I ran into him over in the Freda announcement post and I'm a scifi fan so I figured I give one of his books a try.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:19 PM   #19
LJL
Enthusiast
LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.LJL writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle
Check out Easily Amused by Karen McQuestion -- I just finished it -- great romantic comedy.

Last edited by LJL; 01-28-2010 at 01:46 PM.
LJL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 03:31 PM   #20
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJL View Post
Check out Easily Amused by Karen McQuestion -- I just finished it -- great romantic comedy.
I like Karen's stuff. I haven't read that one, but I read one of her others and enjoyed it.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert