Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-26-2011, 12:46 AM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I didn't see this variation for the $1 off coupon

aug25au1

Bought another book with it.

So that 5 coupons in all 4 $1 off coupons and 1 20% off coupon to use.

Last edited by Blossom; 08-26-2011 at 12:49 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 12:54 PM   #17
anonymoose
bookaholic
anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anonymoose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kobo Touch, Kobo app on iPhone
Blossom, have you tried buying directly from Harlequin's site? Sometime they have deals that I don't see anywhere else.
anonymoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-26-2011, 02:27 PM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
Blossom, have you tried buying directly from Harlequin's site? Sometime they have deals that I don't see anywhere else.
I have in the past bought from them but they tend to be higher then most. They do mark down some titles but never the ones I am looking for.
Old 08-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #19
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
Blossom, Sony is having a 50% off sale which can be applied to the Harlequins. The code is 50OFFTWODAYS. It is good through Sunday. I haven't had a chance to see how many Love Inspired books that they have. I have spent so much on the Georgette Hayer and Fictionwise sale that it is probably best if I don't have time to look.

I just found out the code only works for one book.

Last edited by Poodlemom1; 08-26-2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Add comment
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #20
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
Blossom, Sony is having a 50% off sale which can be applied to the Harlequins. The code is 50OFFTWODAYS. It is good through Sunday. I haven't had a chance to see how many Love Inspired books that they have. I have spent so much on the Georgette Hayer and Fictionwise sale that it is probably best if I don't have time to look.

I just found out the code only works for one book.
Thank you so much!
I grabbed a ebook I was wanting that I didn't have enough for without the coupon This is my first purchase from Sony.

Now how do I remove my Card info from Sony's program?
It looks like they don't have a way.

Last edited by Blossom; 08-26-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Advert
Old 08-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #21
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You could try editing it with something invalid...?
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:40 PM   #22
Poodlemom1
Groupie
Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poodlemom1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Glow HD, Fire HD6, iPad Air 2, Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Thank you so much!
I grabbed a ebook I was wanting that I didn't have enough for without the coupon This is my first purchase from Sony.

Apparently they have removed the option to delete the card info. It must have been there previously because mine was not on file. I added it to buy my book and cannot find a way to remove it either.
Poodlemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:50 PM   #23
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodlemom1 View Post
Apparently they have removed the option to delete the card info. It must have been there previously because mine was not on file. I added it to buy my book and cannot find a way to remove it either.
I was able to change it to my prepaid instead of bank card but not delete it entirely. I guess it'll have to do. At least if Sony is hacked again all they get is a prepaid with $6 on it.