Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 10:57 AM   #196
Lula Ribeiro
Lula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of light

Device: none
You mean, you made a reservation at amazon which has not been confirmed into a purchase so far? How long ago was that? It must have been a while, because it is out of stock at amazon now for more than 10 days, I guess.
Lula Ribeiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:50 PM   #197
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Yea, maybe 2 weeks at most.
It is confusing though because there is another thread now saying that Lenovo will put out another 7 inch tablet S2007 with an IPS screen like an iPhone and that might be better. It didn't say it had a GPS though.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2011, 09:40 PM   #198
Natasha_
Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Lenovo IdeaPad A1 7"
Unhappy Skype does not work properly for Lenovo IdeaPad A1

Hi everyone,

I'm new on this forum and want to start with question:

Recently I've got my new Lenovo IdeaPad A1 7" 8GB and tried to use Skype . Unfortunately when I use videocall using Skype my own image is not shown for me as well as for my caller, and I can see only caller's image. Changing camera from back to front and etc. does not help.
Does anyone have some ideas what should I do in that situation?

Thanks,
Natasha

P.S. If it's wrong place to post my question, sorry about that.
Natasha_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:16 AM   #199
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha_ View Post
Hi everyone,

I'm new on this forum and want to start with question:

Recently I've got my new Lenovo IdeaPad A1 7" 8GB and tried to use Skype . Unfortunately when I use videocall using Skype my own image is not shown for me as well as for my caller, and I can see only caller's image. Changing camera from back to front and etc. does not help.
Does anyone have some ideas what should I do in that situation?

Thanks,
Natasha

P.S. If it's wrong place to post my question, sorry about that.
Natasha,
not many people here have the Lenovo A1 yet. Wait a few days, and then if no answer, start a new thread. Something like.

Help! Having Lenovo A1 Problems.

That should attract attention.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:11 PM   #200
emilikins
Short One in the Stacks
emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.emilikins can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: HTC Flyer; Kobo WiFi
Natasha,

Try the Lenovo community forums. Like SeaKing said, not many have it here yet, and if they do, they might not have Skype'd yet, so you might have better luck on Lenovo's forums.

Hope that helps!
emilikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-09-2011, 03:51 PM   #201
SeaKing
Frequent Flier

The deals are rolling in.

Lenovo IdeaPad A1 7″ Android 2.3 tablet w/16GB for $199 - Lenovo (coupon: USPA2M1209)
Old 12-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #202
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
The deals are rolling in.

Lenovo IdeaPad A1 7″ Android 2.3 tablet w/16GB for $199 - Lenovo (coupon: USPA2M1209)
And here's a link to that deal: http://shop.lenovo.com/SEUILibrary/c...%3A00004C18%3A.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:52 PM   #203
Natasha_
Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.Natasha_ knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Lenovo IdeaPad A1 7"
Thanks emilikins,

I've visited that forum and found the answer. The issue is with version of Skype - this device is not included yet, so I'll wait for new updates from Skype.
Natasha_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 03:29 PM   #204
SeaKing
Frequent Flier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha_ View Post
Thanks emilikins,

I've visited that forum and found the answer. The issue is with version of Skype - this device is not included yet, so I'll wait for new updates from Skype.
Thank you Natasha.

You taught us something too.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:31 PM   #205
Lula Ribeiro
Lula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of lightLula Ribeiro is a glorious beacon of light

Finally got my hands on my A1, have been using it for a week now and I am so far pretty satisfied with it. Have not tryed video calls yet. Let's see.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:59 AM   #206
SeaKing
Frequent Flier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lula Ribeiro View Post
Finally got my hands on my A1, have been using it for a week now and I am so far pretty satisfied with it. Have not tryed video calls yet. Let's see.
Well I have to say that as of 6:10 PM EST, I got out of the market for a tablet. My middle boy sent me a Christmas present. A Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.

I love Christmas!

Actually I thought I was trying to get him to accept a tablet for his Christmas present, but he must have been just quizzing me to see what I thought was good. Clever lad.

Old 12-23-2011, 02:04 AM   #207
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
Well I have to say that as of 6:10 PM EST, I got out of the market for a tablet. My middle boy sent me a Christmas present. A Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus.

I love Christmas!

Actually I thought I was trying to get him to accept a tablet for his Christmas present, but he must have been just quizzing me to see what I thought was good. Clever lad.

So, he tricked you into thinking he wanted one, while he only wanted to get one for you! A very clever lad

But congrats on your Tab!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 04:51 AM   #208
Lula Ribeiro

HOHOHO, Merry Christmas!!!
Old 12-23-2011, 06:08 AM   #209
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
When are you going to post your thoughts on your new Lenovo Lula? This is near the top of my list for tablets that are reasonably priced.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 12:00 AM   #210
beespeckled
Zealot
beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!beespeckled My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: KOBO Aura One; Kindle Oasis 3
I found the Lenovo 10" IdeaPad k1 32 gig for my DD yesterday. I went into Office D to look at the Thrive deal they were running and there it was, the Lenovo for $299, with those specs, I decided it was a very good deal. It has the white casing.

Will update how it does after Christmas.
beespeckled is offline   Reply With Quote