Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 10:42 PM   #166
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I have one blog site for each of my novels. On the first page of each blog is the first chapter. You can read it right now for free to see if you like it. No advertising on any of the sites, just the url to the novel at Amazon and B&N.

Each novel is only 99 cents. Each is over 400 pages.

MIDNIGHT REFLECTIONS: http://midnightreflectionsebook.wordpress.com/

THE NECROMANCER: http://necromancerebook.wordpress.com/

THE LIVING IMAGE: http://pamelamary.wordpress.com/
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:58 PM   #167
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The homepage ads/book covers have been placed upon the site for the month of March. So check all those authors out... and the ones who post to the site in all the different categories as well.

We are also having work done to the site. I am HOPING these improvements will be done soon. It's taken way too long!
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:27 AM   #168
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Posted about my vampire trilogy in print and ebook
http://williammeikle.blogspot.com/20...and-ebook.html
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #169
williemeikle
Are the stars right yet?
williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.williemeikle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Are my vampires too much like vampires?
http://williammeikle.blogspot.com/20...-vampires.html
williemeikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #170
Dodge
Sparks fly off my pages!
Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dodge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

UPDATE

So we are just about done with our site "improvements". Basically we now have the following options -

1.) Featured Ad - This will make your ad appear above all others in your main chosen category (ie Books Non-Fiction) for 5 days. It will have a star next to it and be highlighted as well. This is good for those who want their ad to stand out from other ads. Cost - $1.00 via PayPal

Just remember that if you use a paid option that after paying via PayPal you still must verify your ad through your email to activate it. That is when your ad will appear.

2.) Extended Ad - This will make your ad last an extra 5 days on the site or an extra 10 days on the site (your choice) beyond the current 20 day cycle. It appears along with all the other ads and is not a Featured Ad. But it does last longer than regular ads. Cost $0.50 for 5 days -or- $0.75 for 10 days via PayPal.

Just remember that if you use a paid option that after paying via PayPal you still must verify your ad through your email to activate it. That is when your ad will appear.

3.) Newsletter - We now have a newsletter option so we can update you via the email address you provide us with when placing your ad. So if there's some good info we got we can send it on over to you. We are working out how often we should send this out. Maybe once a month, more, or sporadic? We will work on this and not abuse it. It is a cool option though.

4.) My Account - Now you can go to My Account and create your very own account with us. It's quite basic. You can upload a pic to represent you. When visitors click on your User Account, through your ad on the site, they will see your profile pic and all the books/stuff you currently have for sale on the site. It's a basic account for the site. Cost - FREE! (Some have already used this. Looks good!)

5.) We added a Humor category under the eBooks and Books Fiction main categories!

The site is still FREE to use. We just added a few more things for more flexibility with the site. As far as the prices of the Featured Ad go we need to find a price point that isn't so cheap that everyone will use it and push regular users down while keeping it not too pricey either.

We are still looking for bugs but it is all up for your use. Please let us know if you find any discrepancies by emailing us at contact@bookbarista.com

Hope you like the new additions. And thanks for using the site

Last edited by Dodge; 03-04-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:59 AM   #171
stacyj
stacyj is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!stacyj is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!stacyj is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!stacyj is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!stacyj is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!stacyj is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!stacyj is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!stacyj is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!stacyj is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!stacyj is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!stacyj is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: sony
My web site is http://stacyjuba.com/blog/ and it features descriptions, reviews, excerpts and book trailers for my novels. My blog http://stacyjuba.com/blog/blog/ is also attached to the web site and is a good place for readers to be introduced to new authors and books.

As a tie-in to my own titles, guest authors answer the question "What were you or your character doing 25 years ago?" and their character can also fill out a contestant interview for my fictional reality show Sink or Swim.

I sometimes have contests and giveaways - through March 19, I'm having a Buzz My Books Giveaway in which I'm giving away a $10 Amazon Gift card. More details on how to enter are in the right sidebar of the web site.
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 10:27 AM   #172
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Enough said in my temporary signature line below. Join in the fun/chaos of RAEBW, folks. You're more than welcome. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:35 PM   #173
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I review Jenny Pox by JL Bryan.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #174
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Two new reviews in the past few days:

The Goblin Brothers Adventures by Lindsay Buroker
and
Vestal Virgin by Suzanne Tyrpak

Both are by fellow MR members, both are available on Smashwords in a variety of formats, and both come highly recommended by me Very different types of stories, however, check them out!

Also! Last day for THIS GIVEAWAY (Whom God May Destroy) and don't forget about THIS GIVEAWAY (Alison Wonderland).
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 10:45 AM   #175
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Day One of the 'official' Read an Ebook Week is today (March 6). Plenty of great offers out there, and our own, by no means miserly deal, in my temporary signature line below. If you want to read all about it, click on my blog link, but the basics are in the sig line. It's pretty well open house. Happy RAEBW, folks. Best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:02 PM   #176
stephanie9557
S.J. Wright, Author
stephanie9557 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'stephanie9557 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'stephanie9557 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'stephanie9557 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'stephanie9557 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'stephanie9557 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'stephanie9557 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'stephanie9557 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'stephanie9557 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'stephanie9557 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'stephanie9557 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Color Nook
I've got two different blogs to plug here.

The Vampire's Warden blog features news and information about my new paranormal romance book.

One Crazy White Lady mainly is my personal blog. I like to keep it real. Real weird. And Crazy.
stephanie9557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:17 PM   #177
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I will be posting daily challenge/to do items throughout Read an Ebook Week. Challenge for Day 1 is here.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #178
MarkAdair
Writer The Father's Child
MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!MarkAdair is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge View Post
UPDATE

So we are just about done with our site "improvements". Basically we now have the following options -

1.) Featured Ad - This will make your ad appear above all others in your main chosen category (ie Books Non-Fiction) for 5 days. It will have a star next to it and be highlighted as well. This is good for those who want their ad to stand out from other ads. Cost - $1.00 via PayPal

2.) Extended Ad - This will make your ad last an extra 5 days on the site or an extra 10 days on the site (your choice) beyond the current 20 day cycle. It appears along with all the other ads and is not a Featured Ad. But it does last longer than regular ads. Cost $0.50 for 5 days -or- $0.75 for 10 days via PayPal.

3.) Newsletter - We now have a newsletter option so we can update you via the email address you provide us with when placing your ad. So if there's some good info we got we can send it on over to you. We are working out how often we should send this out. Maybe once a month, more, or sporadic? We will work on this and not abuse it. It is a cool option though.

4.) My Account - Now you can go to My Account and create your very own account with us. It's quite basic. You can upload a pic to represent you. When visitors click on your User Account, through your ad on the site, they will see your profile pic and all the books/stuff you currently have for sale on the site. It's a basic account for the site. Cost - FREE! (Some have already used this. Looks good!)

5.) We added a Humor category under the eBooks and Books Fiction main categories!

The site is still FREE to use. We just added a few more things for more flexibility with the site. As far as the prices of the Featured Ad go we need to find a price point that isn't so cheap that everyone will use it and push regular users down while keeping it not too pricey either.

We are still looking for bugs but it is all up for your use. Please let us know if you find any discrepancies by emailing us at contact@bookbarista.com

Hope you like the new additions. And thanks for using the site
I'm signed up. Good stuff.
MarkAdair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #179
NickSpalding
Addict
NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NickSpalding ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Today's books are a romance and a non-fiction humour:

Funny Amazon Reviews - A collection of the smartest, funniest, most sarcastic and weirdest reviews on Amazon by Amazon Customers - Non Fiction

The Adventures Of Miss Upton And The Sky Pirate by CJ Archer - Romance
NickSpalding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #180
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

In which I wax insane about the future of ebooks at IndieReader.com

http://indiereader.com/2011/03/the-l...9D-prediction/
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, altsheler, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, automated processing, automatic conversion, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, books, bookscanner, calibre, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, creepy, crime, crime fiction, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebook conversion, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspiration, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, murder mystery, new crime novel, no drm, opds, parsina press, pdf, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reader, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, short stories, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, suspense, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing