Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #136
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Found this at RT Booklovers: Free Harlequin books.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #137
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Darlene Gardner has two of her Romance books for 50% off at Smashwords for REAW using coupon REW50

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/244113
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/210304
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2013, 10:20 PM   #138
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
City of Silence (City of Mystery) [Kindle Edition] Kim Wright (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/City-Silence-M...154606011_f_76

Quote:
Her Royal Majesty Queen Victoria is quite distressed. The reason? Her favorite granddaughter, Princess Alix of Hesse, has fallen in love with the tsesarevich of Russia, a gentle young man named Nicholas. The Queen is convinced that the Romanov court is a dark and treacherous place – a belief that is accentuated when she receives a report that two ballet dancers have been found dead in the Winter Palace.
When Alix accepts Nicky’s invitation to a grand ball in celebration of the summer solstice, the Queen calls on detective Trevor Welles to sail with them to St. Petersburg. The rest of the Scotland Yard forensics team poses as bodyguards and governesses; Trevor’s fellow detective Rayley Abrams, who is still recovering physically and emotionally from the team’s soul-wrenching last case in Paris, the aristocratic medical student Tom Bainbridge, the romantic and bookish linguist Emma Kelly, and bobby Davy Mabrey, whose youth makes him the perfect choice to infiltrate a revolutionary group inside St. Petersburg University. For it has been revealed that one of the slain dancers was the brother of a political assassin.
Protecting the Queen and Alix will be challenge enough, but shortly after the group arrives in Russia a third victim is dramatically revealed and the team is swept up in a wave of intrigue as they struggle to adapt to the fabulously wealthy and morally corrupt Romanov court. And when all the forces collide at the grand ball, Trevor and his friends will be forced to admit that, at least in Russia, the line between guilt and innocence is blurry indeed.
City of Silence is the third book in the City of Mystery series. Book one, City of Darkness, explores the search for Jack the Ripper in the misty streets of London. City of Light, book two, follows the team to Paris, which is far too abuzz with excitement about the new Eiffel Tower to take notice when the body of a very unusual young girl washes up on the banks of the Seine. Book four, City of Bells, will be available in summer 2013 and takes place in Calcutta, India, where the truth behind a decades-old murder finally comes to light.
If you would like to receive updates about the City of Mystery series, either “like” our page on Facebook or send your email address to cityofmystery@gmail.com.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:49 AM   #139
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

REAW Deals @ Smashwords

Worth the Risk by Lyn O'Farrell 50% off with coupon REW50
It's a Precious Gem title that was a Golden Heart finalist. It was published under the title Private Affair in 1998.
Note: I had to grab this one. I love racing!

The Saint of Seven Dials: Collector's Edition
by Brenda Hiatt is 25% off (9.99) with Code: REW25
You can get this though at Kobo and use a better coupon. I actually paid full price at Amazon when it came out.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:00 PM   #140
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Free @ Amazon

By Harlequin Author Leslie Kelly:

Caitlin's Choice by Kat Attalla
Former Title: The Baby Bargain by Kathryn Attalla
Zebra Bouquet 1999

Out In The Country by Kate Hewitt
(Harlequin Presents Author)

Indies:

By Charlotte Abel:(A Magical YA Paranormal Romance)

Last edited by Blossom; 03-07-2013 at 12:06 PM.
Advert
Old 03-07-2013, 12:36 PM   #141
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Diesel Deal of the Day

$3.10
Highland Hunger Bundle with Yours for Eternity & Highland Beast
Publisher: Kensington

Quote:
New York Times bestselling author Hannah Howell, Victoria Dahl, and Heather Grothaus offer three unforgettable stories set in the Scottish highlands, where forbidden longings take over. . .

"The Beast Within" by Hannah Howell

Gybbon MacNachton spends his days searching for the Lost Ones--demons with the powerful MacNachton bloodline who are being hunted by those who want to destroy them. When he stumbles upon Alice Boyd, living like a wild animal in the forest, she stirs a primitive lust deep within him--a lust that can only be sated by their explosive union. . .

Hidden in the shadowy caves and caverns of the Scottish Highlands, secret vampire clans wage dark battles both deadly and passionate. . .

"Dark Embrace" by Hannah Howell

While searching for his clan's demon Lost Ones, Raibeart MacNachton encounters an ethereal beauty running for her life. The decision to play hero is easy; fighting the urge to ravish the enchanting Una Dunn is more difficult-especially when Raibeart learns they share a powerful connection.

"The Guardian" by Michele Sinclair

In this sizzling new collection, three women fall under the spell of three irresistible vampires who promise to satisfy their every desire. . .

"Highland Blood" by Hannah Howell

When Adeline Dunbar finds an abandoned baby on her doorstep, she sets out to find his clan. Attacked by a group of demon hunters, Adeline tries to flee her rescuer, vampire Lachann MacNachton. But escaping Lachann proves useless--as does denying the primal hunger he stirs deep within her. . .
Old 03-07-2013, 01:55 PM   #142
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Free @ Amazon

By Harlequin Author Leslie Kelly:

Caitlin's Choice by Kat Attalla
Former Title: The Baby Bargain by Kathryn Attalla
Zebra Bouquet 1999

Out In The Country by Kate Hewitt
(Harlequin Presents Author)

Indies:

By Charlotte Abel:(A Magical YA Paranormal Romance)

Got 'em all! thanks!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:06 PM   #143
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Fire 3d Gen and 5th Gen and Samsung Tab S
Blossom, I have a question:

How do you find the time to read!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:03 PM   #144
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post

Great question!
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:17 PM   #145
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilady1 View Post
Great question!
I read all the time. I don't work and I don't have Kids just two cats who think they are kids. My hubby works long hours and we go to bed at 7am and get up at 1pm or days he has school 11am then I nap till evening. Around 5 to 7pm. I then read from that time till he gets home then read again at 3am till 7am.

Right now I'm laid up with a broken pinky toe and possible fracture side of my foot around the same area. So I'm reading a lot because I can't stand to do anything else even sit at my desk gets uncomfortable after a few hours. So here I lay on my lumpy sofa with my foot elevated typing on my little phone to y'all. Good thing for Tapatalk!
Old 03-07-2013, 08:09 PM   #146
Jane Oldaker
Groupie
Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jane Oldaker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung G3 Tablet, Kobo Vox
Are you guys dialled into Smashwords read an ebook week? Lots of free and discounted including romances.

https://www.smashwords.com/
Jane Oldaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #147
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Oldaker View Post
Are you guys dialled into Smashwords read an ebook week? Lots of free and discounted including romances.

https://www.smashwords.com/
Yep but nothing that is worth listing that I haven't highlighted in my posts. I check it every couple days. Hardly any romance authors are participating this year.
Old 03-07-2013, 09:00 PM   #148
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
My Liege of Dark Haven by Cherise Sinclair is on sale at Amazon for $1.99 ($7.99 cover price from Loose ID).
Quote:
Threatened by university cutbacks, Professor Abigail Bern’s only hope is to publish a provocative research paper--soon. Planning to covertly observe behavior in the notorious Dark Haven BDSM club, she takes a receptionist job. When the owner calls upon her to assist in a demonstration, she’s appalled. Then fascinated. Under the unyielding hands of the master known as my Liege, she discovers a need to be more than an observer.

His late wife had been the center of his life, and Xavier Leduc wants no other. But when his new receptionist does her utmost to keep an emotional distance from him, he’s intrigued and digs deeper. She’s adorable. Intriguingly intelligent, beautifully submissive, sweetly vulnerable. He soon realizes her defenses are keeping her on the fringe of her sexuality--and her life. As he draws her into fuller participation, she unconsciously does the same for him. She begins to fill his world.

Ever since the night she met my Liege Xavier, Abby has questioned everything she believes about herself. She’s falling for the stern owner of Dark Haven and thinks he’s beginning to care for her...until the day he learns why she’s in his club.

Publisher's note: This book contains explicit sexual situations, graphic language, and material that some readers may find objectionable: Anal play, BDSM theme and elements.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 10:19 PM   #149
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wine in my Sippy Cup [Kindle Edition] Deborah Dove (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Wine-my-Sippy-...154606011_f_13

Quote:
A sophisticated, put together career woman prior to having kids, now Liz Cartwright is lucky to go to the bathroom by herself, much less get out of the house wearing matching shoes and a clean shirt. While she is preoccupied with the sometimes mind-numbing responsibilities of motherhood, her husband is becoming increasingly distant and preoccupied with work, giving Liz the distinct impression that she is losing her husband along with her sense of identity. Armed with a book on spicing up her sex life purchased at a sex toy party and the help of her three best girlfriends, Liz embarks on an all-out attempt to rejuvenate her marriage and find personal fulfillment.

However, things in Liz’s life have a tendency to fail with hilarious results, and her attempts to woo her husband are no exceptions. Despite numerous setbacks—a pantiless tennis court seduction gone awry, a stolen vibrator and an unfortunate incident involving a thong—Liz is determined to reclaim her romantic mojo, until a chance encounter with her first love and a hobby that inadvertently turns into a job opportunity make Liz reevaluate what love inside marriage means and the price she is willing to pay to reclaim her sense of self-worth.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #150
bookratt
Wizard

Yes Chef, No Chef [Kindle Edition] Susan Willis (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Yes-Chef-No-eb...154606011_f_97

Quote:
Can kneading bread dough be erotic when your man is behind you nibbling at your ear?

And is it always bad manners to refuse an invite into your hunky neighbours greenhouse to examine his glorious courgettes?

Those are just two of the issues Katie has to wrestle with in this sparkling romantic comedy from Susan Willis.

When Katie's partner Tim lands a dream job as the head chef at a smart London restaurant, he suddenly changes.

From the sweet-natured, food loving guy she fell for, he becomes unbearably arrogant. 'Yes Chef, No Chef' respond his cowed assistants as he barks orders at them across a steamy kitchen.

But when he starts thinking he can treat Katie like that as well, she won't stand for it. After a huge row, she walks out on him.

With the help of her two close friends she rebuilds her single life, starts a catering business -- and soon discovers she can make a huge success of it.

As the business grows and grows, Tim realises what he has lost when he let her go.

But when he wants her back, Katie does not know what to do.

Will she say 'Yes, Chef.'

Or 'No, Chef...'

'Yes Chef, No Chef' is a sparkling romantic comedy that will entrance anyone who enjoys both love and food. It is perfect for fans of Jane Green and Sophie Kinsella.

'Susan Willis has come up with the perfect recipe for a feel-good read,' - Robert Foster, best-selling author of The Lunar Code.

Susan Willis lives in the North East of England. For 15 years she has worked as a food-product development manager. She had been writing short love stories for six years and then completed a residential food writing course run by Arvon in Devon. 'Yes Chef, No Chef' is her first novel.

Endeavour Press is the UK's leading independent publisher of digital books.