Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 06-24-2010, 04:33 PM   #76
glowhappy
lost my wits...
glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glowhappy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Looks like a good selection for the ten in the poll.
Woo hoo! I like the selection too! The voting will be tough for me as I like most of the titles.
glowhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #77
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Sorry... I haven't had time to go through, count the noms yet. If someone else wants to do that and post the nominations and number each book has so far, I wouldn't complain.

I will try to get to it tonight when I am home from work... or if not certainly tomorrow since I am taking a 4 day weekend.

BOb
A four-day weekend would be perfect to spend helping us out! Jeeze, BOb, you need to make sure your priorities are straight: MobileRead first, then life and family.

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 06-24-2010 at 07:09 PM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:16 PM   #78
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Ok, we are done with the nominating. We have the requisite 10 3rds. So onto the vote once Bob sets it up.
Yes...

NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED.

I will set up the poll forthwith.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:52 PM   #79
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Poll is open here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88357
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote