Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-14-2010, 06:35 PM   #31
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Scott... I would like to get your titles up on EZread.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Nicholson View Post
Published friends of mine said publishers were trying top snag ebook rights of older titles, saying they'd pay "40 percent, or even 50 percent!" of royalties. Answer: "Can you beat 70 percent?"

The role of publishers will spread out to independent editors and graphic designers, and the occasional PR firm. Blockbusters will be blockbusters--the business has been moving that way anyway since the demise of the mass market paperback as a popular format. They used to aim for 100,000 in sales and now they are lucky to get 10,000. It's easier for a publisher to sell millions of copies of a small handful of titles.

Scott
Dear Scott:

Send me a PM and I will provide my contact info. Our eBook Store (www.EZread.com) courts independent authors and publishers! We are very easy to work with and there are no up-front fees!

Robertb
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote