|01-02-2010, 07:44 PM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2009
Device: PocketBook 360°,302
How to update firmware on Pocketbook360°
Its already posted in the german section and i know you can use any translator tool for this but here is my translation for the tutorial (didnt find any translation here, correct me if i am wrong).
\\ Yes its posted in other topics as reply but this should be only tutorial.
Get the latest firmware here:
1) Copy the "SWUPDATE.BIN" to the SD Card/rootdir of Pocketbook 360°
2) Dont disconnect the Reader (because of the energy supply, you can also disconnect and connect it to powersupply)
3) Shut off the PocketBook360°
4) Start it
5) While startscreen press the Center(OK)Button and the upper Button (the big one )
* Here you should see an information what your pocketbook system is doing.
DO NOT SHUT OFF YOUR POCKETBOOK 360° DURING THIS PROCESS!
* If succesful there will be a message like "Update OK. Now please reset the device"
6) PocketBook 360° will restart automatically
To see if the update was succesful, just check "Settings->Information about the device->Firmwareversion"
Last edited by Ulli; 01-02-2010 at 07:51 PM.
|01-03-2010, 12:11 AM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: New York
Device: PocketBooks and Onyxes and anything E-Ink...
Also, you can look here for more detailed description: http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62973
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Firmware Update Instructions and the latest Firmware Versions||mitchwah||Ectaco jetBook||111||10-27-2015 09:57 AM|
|ABBYY Lingvo in pocketbook360||hardgainer||PocketBook||1||08-29-2010 09:10 AM|
|PocketBook360 in China ?||pakiyabhai||PocketBook||18||12-13-2009 01:22 AM|
|What would you like to see in a firmware update?||pdurrant||Bookeen||69||10-31-2008 10:55 AM|
|won't update firmware||quietrvr||Sony Reader||17||08-10-2007 09:17 AM|