Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-16-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
B.K. Wright
Groupie
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Beau to Beau books, by B.K. Wright

All of my books are now available as ebooks at:

Smashwords
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
1 Romance ebooks

These can be accessed via Links from my site, www.beautobeau.com.

Also, always available from my site both as ebooks and in print form.

Love you,
B.K. Wright
B.K. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
compassion, friend, gay, love, men