Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-28-2009, 04:41 PM   #1
Elissa Malcohn
Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elissa Malcohn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Operation E-Book Drop

I've just joined Operation E-Book Drop, and feel honored & humbled to have sent my "e-book deployment" to servicemen & women.

More info about the project, founded by Edward C. Patterson, is here:
http://blog.smashwords.com/2009/09/smashwords-supports-operation-ebook.html

I've put the first two books of my series on Smashwords, in addition to having them on my site and picked up by Manybooks. I've since learned that any free portal can be used, so have referenced Manybooks and my site in my e-mails as well. Will release the third volume, Deviations: Destiny, next week, also for free distribution.
Elissa Malcohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Thank you, Elissa, for your support of our troops, and for the link.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #3
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Good for you, Elissa! I, too, am participating in OEBD... it's nice to be able to do some small service for our servicepeople. I'd suggest any and all e-book producers should get in on it.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free e-books, military, smashwords