Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-18-2009, 05:39 AM   #1
B.K. Wright
Groupie
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Beau To Beau Books - Featured Titles [2012]

Montana, Mine, addresses a young man’s inner struggles with his sexuality and also his denouncement of his family’s empire, as well as his courage to allow himself to love by following his heart.
~B.K. Wright~

This is one of my great books I have written. Visit my site at www.beautobeau.com.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-13-2013 at 03:00 PM.
B.K. Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clié; PRS-505; EZR Pocket Pro, PRS-600, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by B.K. Wright View Post
Montana, Mine, addresses a young man’s inner struggles with his sexuality and also his denouncement of his family’s empire, as well as his courage to allow himself to love by following his heart.
~B.K. Wright~

This is one of my great books I have written. Visit my site at www.beautobeau.com.
Are your books available as ebooks? I see "Free preview" at the site, and a spot to order the print version, but no ebook information. (And the "preview" is a paragraph; most of us are used to a book preview being a chapter or two.)
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:04 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
While we appreciate authors visiting and contributing to MobileRead, this site is also interested in ebooks, things ebooks, issues dealing with ebooks, and the technology (and sweat! ) of popularizing and making ebooks available to the general public. This involves discussions on technology and programming, in addition to the continued efforts of dedicated individuals to make ebooks a mainstream reading choice.

With all that said, you should explore the possibility of making your paper books available as ebooks - and in joining in and contributing to the rich discussions to follow.

Thank you,
Don (Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-22-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 06:31 AM   #4
B.K. Wright
Groupie
B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.B.K. Wright ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Beau to Beau books now uploaded.

Please accept my apologies. I left things unfinished. All three of my books are uploaded as .epub, .lit, and .pdf, and are yours to read free in their entirety. They are listed under Romance. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention. I'm a novice at this uploading and converting, but have learned a lot. Thanks again, and enjoy my books. ~B.K. Wright~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
While we appreciate authors visiting and contributing to MobileRead, this site is also interested in ebooks, things ebooks, issues dealing with ebooks, and the technology (and sweat! ) of popularizing and making ebooks available to the general public. This involves discussions on technology and programming, in addition to the continued efforts of dedicated individuals to make ebooks a mainstream reading choice.

With all that said, you should explore the possibility of making your paper books available as ebooks - and in joining in and contributing to the rich discussions to follow.

Thank you,
Don (Moderator)
Old 09-25-2009, 06:34 AM   #5
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Beau to Beau books now uploaded.

Please accept my sincere apologies. I left things unfinished. All three of my books are now uploaded and are yours to read free in their entirety. They are in .epub, .lit, and .pdf, and listed under Romance. Hope you enjoy my books, and thanks again for bringing this to my attention. I am very much a novice at the conversion process and uploading, but am learning much thanks to friends such as yourself. ~B.K. Wright~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
Are your books available as ebooks? I see "Free preview" at the site, and a spot to order the print version, but no ebook information. (And the "preview" is a paragraph; most of us are used to a book preview being a chapter or two.)
Old 09-26-2009, 02:46 AM   #6
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clié; PRS-505; EZR Pocket Pro, PRS-600, Kobo Mini
The ebooks are available for purchase at 1romanceebooks.com, in PDF, PRC, LIT, HTM, PDB, and ePUB formats.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
B.K. Wright
Groupie

They should be available as free reads now on Mobile Read. Patricia just recently "straightened them out" for me. I hope they can be downloaded in the various forms now in their entirety. Please, please, let me know if they are not. I really appreciate your getting back to me. I'll get there yet!!
B.K. Wright
Old 12-03-2010, 06:03 AM   #8
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Maestro and Me

Maestro and Me

The trip of a lifetime is the much deserved reward for the men and women who have worked tirelessly to become the best for Maestro, but no one is more deserving of this reward than Stan Maynor, the young man who is adored by his maestro, and who Maestro has fine tuned to become the leader of his band, and perhaps much more. This adoration by Kevin Mathews, or Maestro, is yet unknown to Stan, who is somewhat intimidated by the masterful maestro. Stan is excited about this once in a lifetime vacation, but only because his plans include seeing his lover, a man who Stan believes is unknown to anyone, including Maestro.

This ebook is available at Amazon US, UK, B&N, Bookstrand, Rainbow ebooks, All Romance ebooks, Trapezium ebooks. En Espanol - Amazon - Maestro y Mi. Coming soon to all six of the Apple iBookstores.

This book is available in print (paperback) from Amazon.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:35 PM   #9
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Friend Indeed

Shannon listens intently to her friends as they tell of their lusty sexual adventures, especially her best friend, Lola, who claims to have had so many men already that she has lost count. Shannon is still a virgin and often wonders what sex is like. In fact, she thinks about it all the time now. No longer willing to wait for a long-term relationship, having been disappointed so many times in the past, Shannon accepts a very special gift from her best friend, Lola.

This erotic story is available at Amazon US, UK, B&N, Bookstrand, All Romance ebooks, and coming soon to the Apple iBookstores.
Old 12-08-2010, 07:47 AM   #10
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile His for the Holidays

His for the Holidays
Sheridan loves this time of year, and this is the first year in as long as Sheridan can remember that he is not scheduled to work or be on-call on Christmas Day. His plans for the day include skiing down the snowy slopes just outside of the city he loves and now calls home. Being alone does not bother Sheridan. He is much too busy with his career to invest much time in a relationship. When a man from Sheridan’s past approaches him while he is taking a break in the ski lodge, Sheridan’s lone Christmas takes an unexpected turn.

This holiday story is available at Amazon US, UK, B&N, Bookstrand, All Romance ebooks, Rainbow ebooks, and the six (6) Apple iBookstores.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:27 AM   #11
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile My Hot Repair Man

My Hot Repair Man
Brit waits anxiously for the heater repair man to arrive. She has heard good things about the man, very good things. Brit has been without the company of a male for too long now and plans to show the good looking repair man a heater that is in desperate need of repair. She can only hope that he comes with the necessary tools to do a good job.

This erotic story is available at Amazon US, UK, B&N, Bookstrand, All Romance ebooks, Trapezium ebooks, and coming soon to the six iBookstores. Also en espanol - "Reparador Caliente" - Amazon.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:32 AM   #12
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Mike's Dad and Me

Mike's Dad and Me
While his parents are away on a cruise, Sage is spending some time with his friend Mike. Mike works nights, though, and Sage spends most of his time with Mike’s father, Brock. Brock is nothing like Sage’s own parents, being much more of a free spirit than they, and Sage quickly warms to the more mature gentleman. In the process of discovering his own desires, Sage admires Brock’s ability to speak his mind and to act on his own feelings. The more time that Sage spends with his more mature friend, the more he wants him. Afraid to act on his new thoughts and desires, Sage hopes that Brock will make the first move.

This erotic story is available at Amazon US and UK, B&N, Bookstrand, Rainbow ebooks, Trapezium ebooks, and soon in the Apple iBookstores.

Also en espanol - "Padre de Mike y Yo" - Amazon.
Old 12-15-2010, 09:53 AM   #13
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Desire by Design

Desire by Design
Mitch and Dana have a desire for each other which is unlike any other. Theirs is a hot, mad desire, with a wild animalistic side to it. They play a game with each other, the players each with rules known only to him or her. There are no hard and fast rules to this game. This is Mitch’s and Dana’s game.

Excerpt:
Dana secretly watched Mitch out of the corner of her eye. She knew something was stirring in this strong and gentle man. His bright eyes were his biggest give away. She had noticed the sparkle in them at lunch, the sparkle which had been there all morning, and she knew that an erotic afternoon was inevitable.

Mitch was sitting in his chair watching her, but pretending not to be, wearing only a t-shirt and faded jeans. Dana stared at the gorgeous man. Mitch’s muscular arms were tense and he was moving his lower lip excitedly. Dana could read Mitch just as easily as she could read one of the erotic romances she loved to read, and she knew when his passion was growing. He gave off subtle signs, which he didn’t think were signs at all, but signs which Dana’s trained eyes never missed. Mitch’s skin glistened and she knew that naughty thoughts were going around and around in that lust-filled head of his.

Dana simply waited, anticipating which man would show up to play with her today.

A fun erotic story available at Amazon US, UK, Barnes & Noble, Bookstrand, Trapezium ebooks, All Romance ebooks, and coming soon to the Apple iBookstores.

Available en espanol - Deseo de Diseño - Amazon.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #14
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Baby Face

After flying halfway across the country and spending a day of working for a boss he detests, Matthew decides to treat himself well tonight in this city where no one knows him. He has always wanted to hook up with a man from one of those escort services he has heard so much about, but Matthew has never dared try it. Tonight, however, he decides to throw caution to the wind and take a chance. As he anticipates the mystery man who will soon be knocking on the door of his hotel room, Matthew’s heart begins to race in anticipation. But has he seen this man before? The face looks somewhat familiar, but the name seems to have somehow slipped his mind.

This erotic story is available at Amazon, B&N, Bookstrand, Rainbow ebooks, All Romance ebooks, and coming soon to the Apple iBookstores. En espanol - Cara de Bebe - Amazon.
Old 12-19-2010, 06:08 AM   #15
B.K. Wright
Groupie

Smile Now That's Customer Service

Now That's Customer Service
Jonas has never had a job assignment quite like this one. Asked to critique the latest erotic novel by a world renowned author, Jonas’ boss has sent him out to find the author’s newly released bestseller, which Jonas quickly discovers is sold out everywhere. While searching for the book in a local bookstore, a very helpful stockroom worker offers to take Jonas to the back room so that they can search the many boxes that have yet to be unpacked. The unassuming Jonas soon discovers that the huge warehouse holds much more that is yet to be unpacked than just books.

This erotic story is available at Amazon, B&N, Rainbow ebooks, Bookstrand, All Romance ebooks, 1Place for ebooks, and coming soon to the six Apple iBookstores.

Tags
action and adventure, action packed, action/adventure, adventure, anthologies, artists, bittersweet, coal mining, cowboys, crime fiction, dark fiction, death, deceit, doctors, drama, ebook, ebook author, england, erotic, erotic fiction, erotic romance, erotica, espionage, explicit sex, fiction romance, football, forgiveness, friendship, fun read, games, gay, gay & lesbian, gay erotica, gay fiction, gay literature, gay love, gay mystery, gay romance, gay young adult fiction, glbt, gothic, government, great read, harem, holiday read, holiday story, holidays, horror ebooks, horror stories, humorous fiction, interracial romance, loss, love, love stories, love story, lovers, male, medical, men, military romance, murder mystery, musicians, mysteries, mysterious, mystery ebook, novels, paranormal romance, paranormal suspense, paranormal thriller, political thriller, romance, romance ebook, romance novel, romance novellas, romance stories, romantic, romantic adventure, romantic comedy, romantic fiction, romantic intrigue, scary stories, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, scientists, secrets, sensual, sensual romance, sex, sexual, sexually explicit, sexy, sexy read, short fiction, short stories, supernatural, sweet romance, transgender, true stories, united arab emirates, vampire books, vampire romance, weddings, western romance, westerns, wild west., young adult, young adult romance