Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-25-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Cool Conor and the Crossworlds has gone ViRaL

Greetings everyone! Thanks to some helpful suggestions by MobileRead members Robert and animedude, I was able to upload one of the books in my series into Smashword today. It's fantasy adventure for kids and teens. Here's the Smashword link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/3575

You can check out the website for the series at:

http://www.conorandthecrossworlds.com

I'll try and embed a youtube commercial -- take care!

Kevin Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:52 AM   #2
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
Hi Kevin. I didn't do much, just pointed out where others had already done all the work

Will you be posting the first book to Smashwords as well? I prefer to start a series on the first book if I can.
animedude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:04 AM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by animedude01 View Post
Hi Kevin. I didn't do much, just pointed out where others had already done all the work

Will you be posting the first book to Smashwords as well? I prefer to start a series on the first book if I can.

And congratulations on getting it on Smashwords.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin Gerard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Conor's First Book

Hi Anime -- ..

I will upload the first book, but I have to get it from where it is and put it under my imprint. Might take a couple months, but I'll post a notice when it gets here.

Thanks again!

Kevin Gerard
Kevin Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, conor, crossworlds, fantasy, series