Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-03-2006, 05:12 AM   #1
geekraver
Addict
geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.geekraver can eat soup with a fork.

Device: iPad,Nexus 7,Kobo Glo
rss2book release 6

rss2book 6 is available. More powerful (but also somewhat more complex) ability to postprocess the rss feed into full articles. I included examples for BBC News, Slate, and Reuters Top Stories for now.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 05:15 AM   #2
Peregrine
Enthusiast
Peregrine began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I was checking out Google's RSS Reader tonight, I guess it's not possible to somehow have the program grab a bunch of stuff from aggregators like that? It would save some time but it's probably not possible, but then I don't know a lot about it. Thanks for the new version!
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 06:21 AM   #3
jęd
Evangelist
jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jęd has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
I was checking out Google's RSS Reader tonight, I guess it's not possible to somehow have the program grab a bunch of stuff from aggregators like that? It would save some time but it's probably not possible, but then I don't know a lot about it. Thanks for the new version!
Does Google Reader let you publish a rss summary feed...? If so, try and use that.
jęd is offline   Reply With Quote