Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-27-2009, 12:32 PM   #1
jolfc
Enthusiast
jolfc began at the beginning.

Device: nook glow light
Question anyone in u.s.a got gift cards for sony reader please

does anyone know of any sellers of gift cards for sony reader.i am in the u.k and my usual u.s.a seller is no more!i can pay by paypal.i appreciate any help from people.many thanx.
jolfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #2
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
There are some here, but you can also use http://www.entropay.com/, I believe.
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 09:16 AM   #3
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic
disney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Kindle Keyboard
I've seen them at Target. If you're interested, I can buy them and mail them to you. Just PM me.
disney_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by disney_mommy View Post
I've seen them at Target. If you're interested, I can buy them and mail them to you. Just PM me.
Actually you do not have to mail the gift cards, but give the numbers on the back of the cards via PM or email and that will work fine.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:06 AM   #5
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I have moved this thread to the Flea Market, since it would be better placed there.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #6
disney_mommy
Ebook fanatic
disney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windowsdisney_mommy format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle Fire HD 8.9, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Actually you do not have to mail the gift cards, but give the numbers on the back of the cards via PM or email and that will work fine.
Duh. Sometimes I'm slow, but I eventually get it!

I have 2 people I'm doing this for now. If anybody else would like me to do this for them, just PM me.
disney_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:05 AM   #7
jolfc
Enthusiast
jolfc began at the beginning.

Device: nook glow light
is anyone able to get me $10 dollars sony ereader store credit i will paypal the money to you if you can email the codes to me as geographical restrictions are on a book i require at bob. i only wanted $10 then if it wont work i have not wasted too much.this used to work for me but i dont know if there is gr on sony now.i could get round it with store credit,thanks in advance.
jolfc is offline   Reply With Quote