Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-24-2022, 08:02 PM   #1
Duncan321
Duncan321 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle v 10
Question Book sent to Kindle doesn't show

Greetings,

Sent a book to my Kindle paperwhite via calibre, and it looks like the book is on my kindle from the calibre panel, but when I look at my library on the kindle, the book isn't there.
I have tried removing and re-installing the book...still doesn't show
Any ideas?
Duncan321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 08:21 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

Perhaps this will help:
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...id-not-show-up
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book, kindle, library