Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 09-29-2017, 05:59 PM   #16
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I would bother to get the table the way the OP wants. Then it can be tweaked using CSS in the ePub.
Which syllable of Maybe [mey-bee] don't you understand?

Perhaps you would prefer Possibly, Mayhap, Perchance, Uncertainly

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 06:27 PM   #17
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Which syllable of Maybe [mey-bee] don't you understand?

Perhaps you would prefer Possibly, Mayhap, Perchance, Uncertainly

BR
None of the tables in that DOCX match what the OP wants. That why I said I'd bother to make the table.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2017, 02:38 PM   #18
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghitulescu View Post
Data is text.
But anyway, I tested my solution on several hardware and software eReaders and the results are somehow satisfactory, albeit not perfect.
Perhaps, if you showed us the desired outcome, some of us could kibitz in a meaningful way?

My immediate reaction is, of course--image. I mean, we've made thousands-literally-of tables. I am constantly surprised, though I oughtn't to be, with how many times we have to go back and redo them into images, no matter how hard we try to stick to HTML tables. I've done stuff in tables that I suspect most folks think can't be done--but, having said that, it's always risky. ALWAYS. You never know what's going to happen outside of those devices you've tested, and even then, you've failed to take into account what users can do. I mean, you know, cellphone in landscape, font size 9. The usual sort of outer edges.

Anyway, having said all that, which really probably didn't need saying*, do you have an exemplar of the intended final output appearance?

Spoiler:
*Sorry--incredibly long week, worked 10 hours yesterday alone, and I'm probably babbling.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote