Notices

Old 07-04-2017, 05:41 AM   #1
carlcraig
Audiobook Producer
carlcraig began at the beginning.

Device: phone
Smile Hello from Vancouver BC

Hi

My name is Carl and I work with Post Hypnotic Press. A small audio book producer in Canada. (we're growing)

Long time musician and audio book junkie. I walk my dog about 3 hours a day and listen while we walk...and sometimes when I'm working on things other than audio. like building sites, processing images, creating art, cooking...etc.

So far, I'd have to say my favorite audio book of all time is Hard Magic by Larry Correia. Narrated by the amazing Bronson Pinchot.
carlcraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:20 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Welcome, Carl.

I'm a huge audiobook fan and I agree with you about Bronson Pinchot. My favorite narration by him is Matterhorn.

We have a self-promotion section you might want to check out.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 06:28 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to Mobileread!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
audio book, hello everyone, vancouver