|01-02-2009, 12:08 PM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Can u help me to get started?
Just bought the Mrs a 505 for Xmas and having devil of a job getting it up and running. Wouldn't load elibrary from the CD so just installed Adobe Digital Editions. Successfully downloaded a book. Then realised elib hadnt loaded so downloaded it from Sony website.
Now have the book in Dig ed but how do I get it into elib and on to the Reader? Sony website hopeless - can anyone rescue me?
|01-02-2009, 12:13 PM||#2|
Join Date: Dec 2008
I would call Sony support. Some people were having problems recently loading the software (due to computer internal settings). They'll be able to help you. Once you get it up, make sure you can get to the store before you get off the phone (others were having this problem too).
|01-02-2009, 12:27 PM||#3|
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pacific Northwest, USA
Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
* Bring up the Sony Library software by double-clicking on its icon
* Plug in your Sony reader to your computer's USB port. After a while, an icon for the reader should show up on the left-hand side of the library screen.
* On the Sony Library screen, on the drop-down menu at the top, click on File->Import file.
* Choose the ebook file you want to import. If you were successful, the ebook should now be listed on the library screen.
* Transfer the ebook to your Sony reader by dragging-and-dropping the ebook to the icon for the Sony reader.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Just started using the DXG.||PoisonWolf||Amazon Kindle||3||09-21-2010 10:15 AM|
|Trying to get started . . .||GLL||Calibre||3||04-29-2010 03:36 AM|
|Getting Started||Pinecone||Calibre||2||11-02-2009 01:14 AM|
|Getting Started Resources||Gideon||News||12||04-16-2009 12:00 AM|
|Let's getting started ! ^^||scaza||Introduce Yourself||2||03-04-2009 12:25 PM|