Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-25-2014, 08:18 AM   #1
Wobblybootie
Wobblybootie began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Smile Hi there

Yep!! I'm the new boy on the block. I am a former (not ex) Royal Marine living in deepest, darkest, Dorset in the UK. My Forum name of Wobblybootie has nothing to do with the condition of my rear end!! A Bootie, short for Bootneck is military slang for a Royal Marine. The wobbly bit is because due to injuries I suffered during my career, I don't walk too well but when I do, I tend to wobble!!

I'm married with 3 Kids and when not reading I am normally doing something with wood. I have a Hegner Lathe and can usually manage to turn an expensive and beautifully figured lump of wood into posh hamster bedding within a surprisingly short space of time.

My taste in reading can be described as eclectic. I devour fiction and non fiction in equal quantities and will admit to having read some seriously bad books mainly to confirm that my first impressions of the book were not wrong!!
Wobblybootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 08:54 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hello
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 12:22 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Wobblybootie and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote