Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-04-2014, 12:06 AM   #1
Radium
The Alchemist
Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Someone welcome me

Finally achieved my dream after 4 years. I wanted, and wanted it BAD, to own an eInk reader.

Yesterday I received my second (replacement) Kobo Aura HD (after my first one which I bought last week turned out to be unusable).

I was pissed off with Kobo after the first one, told myself "Porsche of ebook readers???? Porsche my @ss!)
Now I'm satisfied with the replacement, everything works nice.
Except I'm annoyed by PDF navigation.

Suggestion for Kobo:

When viewing PDFs in landscape mode, and fit to width mode, it's would be better if the user could switch from top page segment to bottom segment via just one touch, instead of the annoying drag touch.
Also, when going to a new page, Kobo displays the bottom segment first!! that's not reasonable.
Radium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:17 AM   #2
cromag
Surfing the alpha waves ~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite, Jetbook Mini, Netbook, and two Androids
Okay. Welcome.

There are plenty of Kobo users here, but I don't think they have an official corporate presence.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 06:39 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPhone 5, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Radium and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:54 AM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hello
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:00 AM   #5
Melon Soda
Merry X'mas!! ♥
Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Melon Soda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Desktop
Haha! I had to smile at your thread title, that was so cute LOL! I'm new here too so welcome to you and welcome to me too LOL!
Melon Soda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:28 PM   #6
Dngrsone
Groupie
Dngrsone herds cats with both ease and graceDngrsone herds cats with both ease and graceDngrsone herds cats with both ease and graceDngrsone herds cats with both ease and graceDngrsone herds cats with both ease and graceDngrsone herds cats with both ease and graceDngrsone herds cats with both ease and graceDngrsone herds cats with both ease and graceDngrsone herds cats with both ease and graceDngrsone herds cats with both ease and graceDngrsone herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Galaxy SII 'E4GT' and Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Points for the Thread Title.

Welcome aboard!
Dngrsone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:13 AM   #7
Radium
The Alchemist
Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.Radium has met Morla.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Ahoy thanks everyone, very friendly board
Radium is offline   Reply With Quote