Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 05-25-2014, 03:05 PM   #1
Snow Sciles
Connoisseur
Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STG, PW2
Buying in the UK

I'm interested in buying a Pocketbook, but where from? I searched the board and came across greenreader.co.uk. But that link is not working for me, I just get a blank screen.

Pocketbook does not have an official UK website, why is that?
Snow Sciles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 12:07 PM   #2
ingmar
Enthusiast
ingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: PB 626
Greenreader has long gone out of business. That said amazon.co.uk does sell them.
ingmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 09:45 AM   #3
Snow Sciles
Connoisseur
Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Snow Sciles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STG, PW2
I'd like to at least hold one before I buy, I want to know what the feel and software is like first. This is such a shame, they keep being recommended on the boards and I get interested, but I can't follow up.
Snow Sciles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 11:59 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Their main European dealer is in Germany, and they sell to the UK. Nowhere to buy one in a shop here, to the best of my knowledge.
HarryT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 01:54 AM   #5
ingmar
Enthusiast
ingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than momingmar loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: PB 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Sciles View Post
I'd like to at least hold one before I buy, I want to know what the feel and software is like first.
What's the problem? With Amazon returning an item for a full refund is really not an issue, but that should be true for all retailers (thanks to the EU): that's exactly why we have the various rules concerning the long-distance sales of goods, so you can try at home, at your leisure.
ingmar is offline   Reply With Quote