Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 06-01-2014, 11:36 AM   #136
desertblues
Cycling in East-Germany
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Thank you, Issybird, this is a marvelous selection. I will be tempted to read more than one, I think.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 01:11 PM   #137
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
My thanks too, issybird. I'm already looking forward to the reading and discussion.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 02:26 PM   #138
sun surfer
in this great future
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad mini & sony 950
Great June choices and it's interesting to have such a specifically defined list. issybird, if you are not a Great War historian or historical expert, then you should consider it as you are a fount of interest on the subject!

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Me too. I can have a go at the rotations next time, I think. When is it, in August? I' m thinking of the theme " a trip around the world".
Spoiler:
do not think...Jules Verne.....no way......I've read that in my youth twice and don't want to spoil this marvellous experience then by my adult insights......
Yes, the next one will be August and your possible theme sounds very interesting. So as not to book things too far in advance or put too much advance pressure in case circumstances change, we'll leave it up in the air for now and I'll ask for a volunteer around the normal time (which should be sometime mid-July) and, if I don't forget, I'll mention your interest for the month when I do so, and you can affirm then if you'd still like to.

ETA - The poll is now up!

Last edited by sun surfer; 06-01-2014 at 02:52 PM.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 04:32 PM   #139
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Shame on you issybird, my TBR is going to explode :-)
Yes agree, a tough choice this month, and thanks for the great selection!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 06:41 PM   #140
fantasyfan
Guru
fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2G Wi-Fi only, iPad, iPod Touch 3G, iPad Air
What a FABULOUS list, Issybird.
fantasyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 03:18 AM   #141
sun surfer
in this great future
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad mini & sony 950
desertblues has volunteered to have a go at August, and for August only we will be starting on the 5th instead of the 1st. desertblues, August is yours!
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 02:00 AM   #142
desertblues
Cycling in East-Germany
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Thanks Sunsurfer! As I will be traveling from the 24th of July to the 9th of August, that is; cycling in East Germany with shaky wifi, I will send you my list of nominations before I'll depart. I will be back in time for the end of the votes.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote