Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-12-2014, 12:19 PM   #1
PatGIV
Connoisseur
PatGIV began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 & 2 ea. of T2
Question

Being as I have had NO luck in being able to transfer books from computer to prs-t1 using ADE, trying to fix a work around. What directory are the ebooks that are shown in Reader for PC stored? Any help more than welcomed!
PatGIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 02:37 PM   #2
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatGIV View Post
Being as I have had NO luck in being able to transfer books from computer to prs-t1 using ADE, trying to fix a work around. What directory are the ebooks that are shown in Reader for PC stored? Any help more than welcomed!
Control+E should open the directory

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:17 PM   #3
PatGIV
Connoisseur
PatGIV began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 & 2 ea. of T2
Guess I didn't make it clear enough and do apologize for that. I need the directory that the books shown in Reader for PC reside. RfPC is broken right now and according to Kobo CS, will be a fix forthcoming the end of this month. I'm trying to ween away from Rfpc and go strictly w/ADE. Only problem is cannot get the PRS-T1 to be recognized in ADE.
PatGIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 05:56 PM   #4
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
My Documents>My Books>Reader Library
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote