Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 05-05-2014, 12:51 PM   #61
odo
Connoisseur
odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwillmer View Post
Try my site, Luzme.

http://luzme.com

It searches all the main ebook stores in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia and India. I'll start adding the main European countries in the next few weeks; please get in touch if there's any country you're particularly interested in.

And it works with your existing wish lists so no need to re-enter all the books if you have a wish list at Amazon, Goodreads or LibraryThing.

You can set a price limit, so if you only want to be notified about books under $5, for example, no problem!

Rachel
Hi!

I've just signed up and the site is awesome.

I live in Spain and the only bookstore that seems to be included is iBooks. Are you planning to add more? I'm especially interested in Kobo and Amazon.

Thanks!
odo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:51 PM   #62
SudokuHater
SudokuHater is just one insight away from self-actualization.SudokuHater is just one insight away from self-actualization.SudokuHater is just one insight away from self-actualization.SudokuHater is just one insight away from self-actualization.SudokuHater is just one insight away from self-actualization.SudokuHater is just one insight away from self-actualization.SudokuHater is just one insight away from self-actualization.SudokuHater is just one insight away from self-actualization.SudokuHater is just one insight away from self-actualization.SudokuHater is just one insight away from self-actualization.SudokuHater is just one insight away from self-actualization.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Excellent! I see from your profile that you're in Ireland, which is getting near the top of my list of countries to add. Are there any ebook stores of interest, apart from the usual big ones?
I can't think of any besides the obvious, I'm afraid.
SudokuHater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 06:55 PM   #63
rwillmer
luzme.com
rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by odo View Post
Hi!

I've just signed up and the site is awesome.

I live in Spain and the only bookstore that seems to be included is iBooks. Are you planning to add more? I'm especially interested in Kobo and Amazon.

Thanks!
Thanks! "Awesome" is a quote I like

You should be seeing Amazon, Apple and Google in Spain, I think.

Do you have a watchlist? If so, please let me know of a book on it which is only showing iBooks and I'll investigate.

What other stores do you want to see in Spain? This is quite new, so I'm very open to suggestions. Casa del Libros? FNAC?

If you're seeing issues or have suggestions with the Spain selections, please use the feedback button (blue icon top left) to file a bug or make a suggestion.

Rachel
rwillmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:29 AM   #64
odo
Connoisseur
odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Thanks! "Awesome" is a quote I like

You should be seeing Amazon, Apple and Google in Spain, I think.

Do you have a watchlist? If so, please let me know of a book on it which is only showing iBooks and I'll investigate.

What other stores do you want to see in Spain? This is quite new, so I'm very open to suggestions. Casa del Libros? FNAC?

If you're seeing issues or have suggestions with the Spain selections, please use the feedback button (blue icon top left) to file a bug or make a suggestion.

Rachel
I know see Amazon Spain, but not Google or Kobo (I see the American ones, though).

I'm not especially interested in either Casa del Libro or Fnac. I have never bought ebooks from them. They mainly carry Spanish books, which I rarely read or buy. And, what's more, prices of Spanish ebooks are the same everywhere (they are fixed by law) so I guess it's not that interesting in general.

Thanks!
odo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 01:58 PM   #65
rwillmer
luzme.com
rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.rwillmer shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Glo, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by odo View Post
I know see Amazon Spain, but not Google or Kobo (I see the American ones, though).

I'm not especially interested in either Casa del Libro or Fnac. I have never bought ebooks from them. They mainly carry Spanish books, which I rarely read or buy. And, what's more, prices of Spanish ebooks are the same everywhere (they are fixed by law) so I guess it's not that interesting in general.

Thanks!
Hi Odo

I've just added Google Spain, so you should start to see those prices come through. Working on Kobo Spain, I'll add that when I can.

thanks
Rachel
rwillmer is offline   Reply With Quote