Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-22-2014, 04:48 AM   #16
brouer
brouer can name that song in three notesbrouer can name that song in three notesbrouer can name that song in three notesbrouer can name that song in three notesbrouer can name that song in three notesbrouer can name that song in three notesbrouer can name that song in three notesbrouer can name that song in three notesbrouer can name that song in three notesbrouer can name that song in three notesbrouer can name that song in three notes

Device: Various Android devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliq View Post
What a pity. What would make the developer support OneDrive?
An email?
Try it anyway. He's usually pretty quick to act on bug reports.
Of course, it might be that Microsoft's API aren't as easy to implement as the others', but it couldn't hurt to indicate your interest.
brouer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:59 AM   #17
cliq
cliq is on a distinguished road

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1" + 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by brouer View Post
An email?
Try it anyway. He's usually pretty quick to act on bug reports.
Of course, it might be that Microsoft's API aren't as easy to implement as the others', but it couldn't hurt to indicate your interest.
I emailed already and never got a response Maybe API is indeed difficult and he is shying away from replying and doing it.
cliq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 12:29 PM   #18
DeniseHat
DeniseHat began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
help with importing books to Moon+ Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatDog View Post
ISSUE1: The model they use is that you want every book in a directory to be imported and make the entire folder part of your local shelf.

But I have done the "import" and click the options (funny 3 horizontal bars in upper right corner) to turn on multi-select. Now I pick the 3-4-10 books I want to add and it only imports those books.

_ I am also vexed by this issue - I want to choose which items to import into the app -
- I don't find the 'mulit-select' option
Has it been disabled in the new build?

Thank you

Last edited by pdurrant; 08-23-2014 at 12:31 PM. Reason: fixed quote tags
DeniseHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 10:10 PM   #19
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1, Samsung Note 2, Samsung GMP 5, Nexus 7 32GB
How do you delete a favorite in Moonreader?

I have two author names one of which is spelled wrong and want to delete it. But I can't even copy the books into the shelf that has the name spelled correctly. The books refuse to show up in either shelf.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 03:53 PM   #20
bkwrmatk
bkwrmatk began at the beginning.

Device: Moon+ Reader Pro on Samsung Note 8 (GT-N5110)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
How do you delete a favorite in Moonreader?

I have two author names one of which is spelled wrong and want to delete it. But I can't even copy the books into the shelf that has the name spelled correctly. The books refuse to show up in either shelf.
Books aren't copied into shelves. They are tagged and/or favorited. While they can have multiple tags, they can only be part of 1 favorite shelf, max.

To "delete" a favorite, just go into the book information and uncheck the favorite box or change the favorite to something else. When there are no books in that favorite category, that favorite name disappears.

Last edited by bkwrmatk; 10-03-2014 at 04:10 PM.
bkwrmatk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 11:33 AM   #21
DeniseHat
DeniseHat began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
How to add shortcut to home screen

I had to reinstall everything on my tablet and I cannot now find the button for this.
Thank you
DeniseHat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, drm, metadata, moon+ reader pro