Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-30-2008, 08:46 AM   #16
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
That's weird, I'm also a member of the Fictionwise club and it was double for me.
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 01:48 PM   #17
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
That's weird, I'm also a member of the Fictionwise club and it was double for me.
Perhaps he was using his free book credit? Do you have to specifically use that or is it automatically applied? (No being in the "club" I don't know.)

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:06 PM   #18
GatorDeb
Evangelist
GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!GatorDeb , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: PW2 + HDX 8.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Perhaps he was using his free book credit? Do you have to specifically use that or is it automatically applied? (No being in the "club" I don't know.)

BOb
Well, he said he bought the book and then used the Micropay credit right away, making it sound like it was $16. When I mentioned it comes up as $30 for me, he said he didn't know why So I'm guessing it's a total out of pocket for him of $16, not $16+$16.

I'm always on the lookout for a deal so those 6 books for $16 would be a smoking deal (especially since I have $20 in micropay bucks).
GatorDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 02:41 PM   #19
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, iPad/iPhone
Yes, it was a total of $16 out of pocket. I spend it on the new book, then came back after the transaction was done and spent the micropay credit on the other ones.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:19 AM   #20
QBColleen
QBColleen began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Edgar Sawtelle from FW

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyd View Post
I downloaded this one from Fictionwise yesterday as it had 100% micropay rebate, so I thought I'd give it a go...............not started yet, just finishing up another FW one called Calling, wonderful read so far, very unusual and intersting. Hope this one is as good.
Hi, to download this book from FW....which format was chosen that was compatible with your 505? I chickened out as I wasn't confident I was selecting one that would be in .lrt format.

TIA, Colleen
QBColleen is offline   Reply With Quote