Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-24-2014, 05:17 AM   #31
mahtin
mahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermahtin can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Aura HD; Kindle P/W
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I suppose I have no choice but to include calibre links here. My reluctance though is due to the fact that I seriously doubt newcomers to the kobo world would check out a sub-forum called "Kobo Developer's Corner".
Probably be another week at least before my Aura HD is at last in my grubby mitts, and here I am.
Damn fine sub-forum it is, too.
mahtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 05:35 AM   #32
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughing

Device: Kobo Glo, Kindle 4
Kobo Start Menu: you can start other programs instead of nickel.
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 04:10 PM   #33
Bonnie_27
Bonnie_27 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I suppose I have no choice but to include calibre links here. My reluctance though is due to the fact that I seriously doubt newcomers to the kobo world would check out a sub-forum called "Kobo Developer's Corner".
lol im a newcomer and this is the first place i came to i have the kobo glo
Bonnie_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:16 AM   #34
forster01
Enthusiast
forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle, HTC One X
On firmware 3.3.0 taking screenshots doesnt work, any help?
forster01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 10:38 AM   #35
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughingLucas Malor can shake the floor when laughing

You can use this trick:

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=201586

You can make a launcher for fmon so you can take a screenshot without using telnet or ssh. You can also translate the perl script into a python one to transform it directly on kobo.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:31 PM   #36
forster01
Enthusiast
forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.forster01 knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle, HTC One X
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
You can use this trick:

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=201586

You can make a launcher for fmon so you can take a screenshot without using telnet or ssh. You can also translate the perl script into a python one to transform it directly on kobo.
Thanks, but it is too complicated for me
forster01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #37
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse

Ok, I'll send you a PM, we are OT a little here.