Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 01-14-2014, 02:05 PM   #16
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_macd View Post
Not quite, the two very latest ereaders from Kobo & Amazon (Aura & PW) both use capacitive touch screen. They've moved on from the infra-red their older touch screen models use (Kobo Glo/Touch & Kindle Touch) while the limited Aura HD still uses infra-red too. Nook didn't follow them with their updated Glowlight, but it'll be interesting to see if it leads to everyone else following suit in future.

Ah, thanks.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:32 PM   #17
PieCh0Ee0nah
PieCh0Ee0nah began at the beginning.

Device: none
I wanted to thank everyone for their replies. Looks like fingerprints are not the issue I feared, and I got lots of good feedback on devices. Thanks!
PieCh0Ee0nah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:41 AM   #18
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Do let us know what you end up buying!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote