Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-08-2013, 02:37 PM   #46
fearindex
Addict
fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fearindex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle(s)
International (Amazon.com) PW2 Wi-Fi replacement received this week (see end of my signature thread for more)

Firmware 5.4.0

Serial B0D4
fearindex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:16 PM   #47
mlfrank
mlfrank began at the beginning.

Device: various mac devices, a dell mini hackintosh & a paperwhite2
I have the PW2 3G (w/o the special offers). Ordered on the 5th, arrived on the 7th. Noticed the 11/19 release on the 6th but figured that they ran out and wouldn't get any more till the 19th.

BOD5 wi-fi +3g

I would like to know, why if I paid the extra for no special offers, there is still offers for books on the bottom half of the screen when I first go to the home page? Is their definition of "no special offers" different from mine?

ooops - usa here

Last edited by mlfrank; 11-08-2013 at 10:35 PM.
mlfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 08:49 PM   #48
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW & PW2
@mlfrank: To which country was this one shipped?

EDIT: Given the dates mentioned, I'd say US?

Last edited by NiLuJe; 11-08-2013 at 08:53 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 10:57 PM   #49
lottloft
enkindled
lottloft began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd gen), Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire (1st gen)
mlfrank, those are "recommendations" and you can turn them off by going to Settings -> Personalize Your Kindle -> Recommended Content (turn Off).

3G
USA
Serial B0D5
lottloft is offline   Reply With Quote