Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 11-08-2013, 07:22 AM   #16
mrmikel
Book Twiddler
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
I'm getting old, Hitch. I remember buying my first car, an International Scout for $1800. Everything is about 10x much as it used to be, EXCEPT my income.(grin)

Copyright is mostly an economic proposition, so you can make money off your writing. The more of a slam dunk for the author in enforcing their legal rights, the less likely others will infringe.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:29 PM   #17
icycloudy
icycloudy is on a distinguished road

Device: prospective
Still another copyright question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
If it's for private use, you should not be worried by any kind of copyright. In some (many?) countries this is the case even if you share it with friends and family (as long as you don't charge any money).
I think, i agree with you!
icycloudy is offline   Reply With Quote