Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 11-05-2013, 03:14 PM   #1351
WalksInShadows
WalksInShadows trips the light fantastic.WalksInShadows trips the light fantastic.WalksInShadows trips the light fantastic.WalksInShadows trips the light fantastic.WalksInShadows trips the light fantastic.WalksInShadows trips the light fantastic.WalksInShadows trips the light fantastic.WalksInShadows trips the light fantastic.WalksInShadows trips the light fantastic.WalksInShadows trips the light fantastic.WalksInShadows trips the light fantastic.

Device: Kindle
I love writing and consider it my ministry. Check out http://www.drawnear.webs.com to download two FREE Christian ebooks. If you love to read, we are a match made in heaven.
WalksInShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #1352
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Nook, Galaxy 4mini phone
I've posted Chapter 3 of "Liquid" to my blog. It introduces the new character. I'm sure you'll love him. *grin*

Link is in the comments. Enjoy!

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/11/...of-wyvern.html
John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 04:47 AM   #1353
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
Haunted Halls volume 5 has hit the shelves! Check out our review of this next to last entry into Glenn J Rolfe's serial novel!

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/flash...glenn-j-rolfe/
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:20 AM   #1354
Nancy Fulda
I write stories.
Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nancy Fulda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Less a review than a fannish gush: Hold on to Your Horses by Sandra Tayler.
Nancy Fulda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:15 AM   #1355
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have a blog post up which feature a text excerpt from my podcast interview with Jim Towns, director of the new film House of Bad. Read it here.
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 07:42 PM   #1356
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ebook pricing $3.99 vs. $4.99

As an Indie Author, I have to figure all that out myself using the information given by other Indie Authors, companies that share any information, my own sales data, and sheer guesswork. Out of those, sheer guesswork has been my primary strategy.

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/11/...99-vs-499.html
Old 11-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #1357
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Probably the most sexist Star Wars book I've read, only because this is Leia's Organa's book, and they turned everything she did null and void at the end with the big guy's stepping in:

http://topoftheheapreviews.com/star-...-martha-wells/
Old 11-11-2013, 05:31 PM   #1358
SidneyW
Zealot
SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SidneyW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Fear on Demand

Hi all, thought this may be of some interest to some people on the boards. My WP site Fear on Demand offers free audio horror and interviews with horror creators.

It's found here.
SidneyW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:28 AM   #1359
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

New review has been posted for sci-fi thriller, Noah's Ark by Andrew J. Morgan.

It was a fun read - so here's the review: http://papyrus.calebblake.net/2013/1...drew-j-morgan/
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #1360
donpapachino
donpapachino began at the beginning.

Device: none
Love Internet Marketing?

Get Free Ebooks Daily Here

Do you love internet marketing? Want useful tips? If yes, head on to the website above to get free eBook daily.
donpapachino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 12:21 AM   #1361
John Carroll
kookoo

This is more of a rant than an article. It's about online piracy and theft of artistic work. Mine isn't the first on the subject and it won't be the last. *sigh*

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/2013/11/...-enabling.html
Old 11-13-2013, 04:17 AM   #1362
jhempel24
Wizard

Don't know if anyone would be interested, but I started a new blog called "Journey of a Chess Patzer".

It's basically my journey to reach 1800 on the online sites I play at, plus reviews of software/books/apps, as well as thoughts on current events and my high's and low's as far as games played:

Journey of a Chess Patzer
Old 11-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #1363
tomlopy
tomlopy began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
New Fiction ebook Club

We are starting on meetup a New Fiction ebook club. We are going to use the newfiction.com platform. Respond if interested.
tomlopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:18 AM   #1364
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Odyssey, eDGe, A60, PRS-T1, iPad3, KoboGlo
Menestrello: app for reading+listening EPUB3 Audio-eBooks

Menestrello is an Android (and soon, iOS) app for reading+listening Audio-eBooks, especially those with Media Overlay (synchronous highlighting, tap-to-play).

It is now available on Google Play for free. More information, and some sample EPUB3 Audio-eBooks can be found at:

https://readbeyond.it/menestrello/

Disclaimer: Menestrello is proudly brought to you by ReadBeyond (for free, because we love sharing great stories), I am RB's CEO/Head of Research.
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #1365
John Carroll
kookoo

Three years ago today, I self-published my first book, Rojuun. I've now written a million words in 24 unique stories, sold 10,000 total books, met many wonderful fans, hugged countless emo bunnies and made awesome friends along the way.

Thank you all so very much for your support. I hope to provide you with many more stories that make you smile, laugh, cry, and care about fictional characters more than is healthy.

All my best,

John H. Carroll

http://ryallon.blogspot.com/

Tags
100-words, acupuncture, amazon, anthology, apple, apple ibookstore, auotbiography famous, author promotion, authors, bible, blog, blogs, book club, book reviewers, book tour, bookscanner, camera, charity, cheap ebooks, chinese medicine, christmas, contest, creative commons, crime, crowdfunding, deals, deskew, devotional, digitize, discount, drabble, e-book week, e-books, ebook, ebooks, encouragement, epic kindle giveaway, epub fire, epub kindle fire, epub3, ereader apps, exchange, fantasy ebooks, fiction authors, followers, forecast, foreign markets, formatting, free, free books, free e-books, free e-reader, free ebooks, free kindle books, free kindle fire, freeebooks, giveaway, giveaways, horror, horror ebook, ibooks, ibookstore, idevices, indie, indie author, indies, inscriptions, inspirational, international, interview, japan, kindle, kindle fire, libraries, library rental, marketing, martial arts, marvin, micro fiction, no drm, parsina press, prague, prayer, promote, promotion, promotions, publishing, rdlecoeur, read an ebook week, reading list, review, reviewers, richard stephenson, rita toews, rss, sale, science fiction, science fiction ebooks, self-publishing, serial mystery, smashwords, stephen goldin, steven lyle jordan, story, storybundle, submissions, thriller, tips, tools, translation, translators, unwarp, weather, web, website, writer, writers, writing