Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 11-06-2013, 03:20 AM   #31
GrannyGrump
Persnickity Nitpicker
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
Gee! I'm offline for a couple of days, and look what transpired!

I had been periodically for several months Googling and Binging for "svg wrapper caption" and had no luck-- just the comments "well, you could add a caption to an svg wrapper" but I couldn't figure out how. My attempts left the caption stranded on the bottom edge of the page, with the image sitting high above in lofty majesty.

Many thanks to you all for replies --- there is SO much good information in this thread. It might become the definitive "google hit." I am going to save an archive copy of the thread and read it at my leisure tonight.

I will almost certainly be back with questions once I have digested all the image goodness in these posts.

Karma and cyber-kandy for everybody!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Old-Fashioned-Halloween-Candy.png
Views:	40
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	114764  
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
image & caption together, image caption, svg text, svg wrapper caption