Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-24-2013, 01:16 PM   #16
actantor
actantor began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Hello Blossom,

I have personally made sure your account in the website database including all past downloads, addresses, etc have been deleted. There is no longer a record in the order management system as well. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you in the delay to a resolution of your satisfaction.

We take customer service very seriously here and try to keep everyone happy. The only thing cross referenced was your email address because a first and last name match. and that’s why you received the order fulfillment alert.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope we have resolved the matter to your satisfaction. If you have any further issues, questions, or concerns please call me directly so that I may get them resolved for you.

Regards,
Andre Cameron
I.T. Manager
acameron@tantor.com
T 877-782-6867 x 49
actantor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #17
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Am I following this correctly: You got an order confirmation email that was meant for someone else? That's it, right? The order wasn't on your account, the items weren't sent to you, there was just an error in one email notification?

If I am following correctly, I understand the concern about having to take time out to confirm that that's all it was, but doesn't it seem like a bit of an overreaction?
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 02:59 PM   #18
Blossom
Grand Sorcerer
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW/K4B/K4S/K3+3G KF1/KFHD2/N7.2/SGP 4.2 SGP 5.0/LG Vortex
Quote:
Originally Posted by actantor View Post
Hello Blossom,

I have personally made sure your account in the website database including all past downloads, addresses, etc have been deleted. There is no longer a record in the order management system as well. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you in the delay to a resolution of your satisfaction.

We take customer service very seriously here and try to keep everyone happy. The only thing cross referenced was your email address because a first and last name match. and that’s why you received the order fulfillment alert.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope we have resolved the matter to your satisfaction. If you have any further issues, questions, or concerns please call me directly so that I may get them resolved for you.

Regards,
Andre Cameron
I.T. Manager
acameron@tantor.com
T 877-782-6867 x 49

Thank you so much!!!!!

Mods please closed this thread if you can Thanks. This matter has been taken care of and I appreciate I can finally put it behind me.
Blossom is online now   Reply With Quote