Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 09-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
dragoon
dragoon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Reader
Kobo desktop no longer synchronizing with my account

The last two books I purchased from the Kobo store will not appear in the Kobo desktop application library even though, when I opened up my VOX, they appeared there. As well, the charges went to my credit card as normal. However, when I open the Kobo desktop and hit the synch button nothing happens and the two new books do not appear in my library.
dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:32 PM   #2
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
What books are they? I believe some titles are only readable via the Vox and not by the desktop or other Kobo eReaders.
PeterT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #3
dragoon
dragoon began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Reader
Both books were purchased from the Kobo store via a Kobo email promo. They are Dan Brown's inferno and Bryan Sykes' Saxons, Vikings and Celts. Both are epubs.
dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
ePubs do NOT download via Kobo Desktop; only the so called kePub's do.

ePubs are managed via ACSM files, that in turn are opened via Adobe Digital Editions (ADE).
PeterT is online now   Reply With Quote