Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 09-27-2013, 04:36 AM   #1
Leonatus
Addict
Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Touch
W3C: at-rule namespace not implemented

At the end of editing a book with Sigil, I like to validate epubs with W3C also. There often appears the error: "Sorry, the at-rule @namespace is not
implemented."

On the top of my css appears: @namespace h "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml.

The books are readable, but I would like a correctly formed epub. Only that I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. Someone can tell me what I have to do, please?
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 05:54 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300, PRS-T1
Remove the @namespace. It should not be necessary.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 08:08 AM   #3
Leonatus
Addict
Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.Leonatus can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kobo Touch
Whee! That worked: "No error found". Thanks!
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote