|09-08-2013, 09:49 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2013
I have 2.
What is the file system used, eg how are books organized? Is it hierarchical or a flat display with at most a single categorization like the Kindle, or something else?
How well does it interface with Calibre, particularly as regards interfacing with the device file system?
EDIT: Make that THREE questions!
How does the search function work, eg can I search only on titles, only on author, only on contents, and are tags at all usable/searchable?
Last edited by Xen; 09-08-2013 at 09:56 AM.
|09-12-2013, 01:14 PM||#3|
Join Date: Oct 2012
Device: Onyx Boox i62HD
Finally, as far as I know, no, you can do a general search, but you cannot specify where to search for the word (titles, author, contents...)
|09-23-2013, 06:21 AM||#4|
Join Date: Sep 2013
Device: Onyx Boox M92
Hi! I have some other questions to M92:
1) Is there now the multitasking feature available in the newest version of the firmware or are they working on it? Or both not??
2) Is SDL available? Or can I compile it for the M92?
3) Can I use Python on it?
4) Is there a hope that Onyx will implement new features or are they all working at the new readers?
5) Can I write new textfiles on the reader?
7) Can I write own programs for it or is it like Kindle: There is Linux (GPL 2) on it, but I can't put my own version on it?
Last edited by docidocus; 09-23-2013 at 10:20 AM.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|M92 Questions||MaineMan||Onyx Boox||17||01-04-2013 03:28 PM|
|Questions from a student about the M92||aguaKate||Onyx Boox||6||12-18-2012 03:54 PM|
|Questions before buying M92||omoplata||Onyx Boox||2||08-10-2012 05:28 AM|
|Boox M92 Questions||anamardoll||Onyx Boox||8||02-13-2012 01:38 PM|