Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
mr_nihilism
Here's Johnny !
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo AuraHD, Glo & Mini. Kindle 4NT
Looking for Kobo Glo Sleepcover

If interested in selling a Glo sleepcover in good condition send me a PM. I'm really only looking for one in either black or the grey colour.

I can pay through PayPal.

Read On

EDIT: Done deal. I was able to find one on the cheap.

Last edited by mr_nihilism; 09-26-2013 at 02:25 PM.
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote